THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

Happy MONDAY everyone, back to the work week.  Hope you had nice weather to get out and RIDE this weekend.  Found some shady trails around the reservoir.  First ride with the E-Unicycle Slow Triangle.  Now I don't feel so bad not stopping to answer everyone's question, "WHAT IS THAT?"

Music - Avicii "Without You" & OneRepublic "Connection"

Edited by Wheatley
  • Like 3

The little man is trying to grow his EUC related YouTube channel. Please like, comment, SHARE and subscribe and support the little guy. Thank you. 

• Like 2

Here's a quick potato-quality vid of an on/off-road cruise on the V8F.  On the last off-road section just after this video ends I tagged a rock concealed in the tall grass at the edge of the trail, smashed up the Hero2 camera, and corrupted the video file -- unfortunately no footage of my Superman wipeout (I love wrist guards).  Speaker on the V8F is also damaged; still audible but very quiet.  Next vid may be a repair tutorial...

Edited by macgyvercanada
Embed video
  • Like 3

Sunday EMPTY parking lots are the best. Wound up at The Millworks in Midlothian for a Wheatley Ride on the Inmotion V10 EUC. Might be showing my age if u can recognize the Theme song at the beginning.

• Like 3