THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

Jonny B WHEEL-N Through Powhatan VA Part TWO.  Nothing to exciting, just full park day.  Pedestrians on the trails, and heading to baseball complex.  Oops... No Wheeled devices on the baseball complex during events.

Music:  One Margarita / Footloose

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wheatley said:

Jonny B WHEEL-N Through Powhatan VA Part TWO.  Nothing to exciting, just full park day.  Pedestrians on the trails, and heading to baseball complex.  Oops... No Wheeled devices on the baseball complex during events.

Music:  One Margarita / Footloose

Nice. Not sure the country music is fitting for a stormtrooper ride tho.  haha :unsure:

Edited by ShanesPlanet

19 hours ago, eucVibes said:

Do you guys love bombing stairs?

Nice shorty! I do stairs, but only one at a time. Some call them curbs. Luckily no curbs or stairs within miles of here. Well, the church has 3 :).  I wonder, are those stairs enjoyable while seated? Seems like the ladies would enjoy it more tho.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ben Hatfield said:

I feel robbed! How can you break out the electronic music near a train and not jump that ditch line to clear the train? You made me feel like I went on a hot date, only to go home wooden and nervous.

• Like 1

Not my best video due to a greasy lens but thought I'd post it anyways. This was a trip county ride where riders from Orange and LA county ride there monster pros or shermans down to San Diego and then join the locals for back to back rides. 

• Like 3

On 6/1/2021 at 3:03 PM, ShanesPlanet said:

Nice shorty! I do stairs, but only one at a time. Some call them curbs. Luckily no curbs or stairs within miles of here. Well, the church has 3 :).  I wonder, are those stairs enjoyable while seated? Seems like the ladies would enjoy it more tho.

Thanks!!!! lmao some call them curbs, It's not as enjoyable as riding a horse lol Stairs are soooo easy once you get the hang of it

Edited by eucVibes

Our Edmonton group is getting pretty good at handling the mountain bike trails locally, here we set up a video camera and all had a go at one of the larger obstacles. Lots of different wheels represented in this short video... 18XL, S18, a couple of V11s, a couple of Shermans, and an EX.

Edited by winterwheel
  • Like 3

EUC Go Kart Race Track & Agios Kosmas & Alimos Marina and more for euc.gr electric unicycle greece

June 5, 2021, Elliniko, Athens, Greece, Go Kart Race Track & Agios Kosmas and more with EUC 's for euc.gr https://euc.gr

We didn't run, just to check it out. Nothing fancy, just chill riding! ;)

Don't forget to always wear protection gear

Edited by Lefteris
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, SPINNINGMYWHEEL said:

Here is the INMOTION V12 DEMO @ East River Park in NYC from Saturday, June 5.

INMOTION V12 DEMO | NIKOLA KILLER?

Feels like I'm there to experience the demo. Nice content, no distracting music or over-editing. Really enjoy the insights from the riders. Now I want a V12! 

• Like 1

On 6/1/2021 at 1:06 PM, ShanesPlanet said:

I feel robbed! How can you break out the electronic music near a train and not jump that ditch line to clear the train? You made me feel like I went on a hot date, only to go home wooden and nervous.

baby steps - haven't quite got to Steve McQueen in The Great Escape quite yet

• Like 1