THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

2 minutes ago, Camenbert said:

When I do difficult trail, or unknown, I try to have now a cord in my hand - attached to one pedal axle.
Here it was not bad, but imagine near the sea, or deep ravine ;)

Good point, some kind of tether would be quite useful in these cases.
For deep ravines tho, I guess there's a fine trade-off with the risk of being pulled by the wheel into the ravine :o

Is it why you're choosing a cord, so you can release it in worst case? I imagine that when falling, it would be easy to also lose grip.

I'll look into it since I enjoy these steeps terrains a lot, thanks for the suggestion!

yes it's a simple cord, if it pull too hard, it's sliding by itself of my hand (glove), yet slowing the wheel - or I can keep it in my hand.
it's a (very tiny) cord for climbing, I'm still searching a more flexible cord for more comfort & safety.

MCM5 is 17kg, I'm 90kg. You are right, it might not worth to try with a Sherman or dead deep ravine...

• Like 1

21 hours ago, 5Cauac said:

A tranquil ride through one of the most beautiful places on Earth, the Yosemite Valley in Yosemite National Park, California.

I apologize for the bad stitching issues. I made the mistake of starting off the tour at a waterfall and failed to clean the lenses properly afterwards. 

(lesson learned) :P

Enjoy!!!

You did a great job of taking us on your tour. It goes without saying that you should get my like and thumbs up. The video trip was relaxing.

Regards from Finland.

2 hours ago, Carl Viktor said:

You did a great job of taking us on your tour.

Thanks,

I enjoy making the vids and sharing. It's always a challenge to pick out footage from the hours of footage taken. The issue I found with this vid was that even though I had multiple cam angles the scale of the place does not translate well to video. I decided to just use my 360 footage and did not zoom out when re-framing. The only thing I regret is not cleaning my lenses at the edges after my waterfall visit. It made for unclean stitch lines in most of my footage. 

Thanks again for watching.

33 minutes ago, Hirsute said:

Euc hitch-hiking, immediate boarding!

C'est génial

My favorite part was the drop off. I totally thought she was going to eat pavement but being a pro, just casually starts to walk.

Je l'aime

• Like 3

On 5/19/2021 at 12:40 PM, supercurio said:

Good point, some kind of tether would be quite useful in these cases.
For deep ravines tho, I guess there's a fine trade-off with the risk of being pulled by the wheel into the ravine :o

Is it why you're choosing a cord, so you can release it in worst case? I imagine that when falling, it would be easy to also lose grip.

I'll look into it since I enjoy these steeps terrains a lot, thanks for the suggestion!

Shock absorbing lanyard on a reasonable harness would do the trick.

Too cumbersome for reality, mind. Airbags needed on EUCs 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 1

[...]Let us recall for a moment the images from an older trip between the areas that are now burning. One of the most beautiful routes. I was hoping to do it again soon. I do not know what I expect to see anymore. Too bad we lost such landscapes[...]
-Tony on his MSP.
#electricunicyclegreece #instagram #electric #unicycle #greece

image.png.5da53e0b802740437feb86e7cf82847c.png

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CPIk7ZGjL3d/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Edited by Lefteris
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Looking at your recent post I have high hopes!;)

Hilarious! You outdid yourself with this one! :roflmao::cheers:

Edited by pico
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, pico said:

Hilarious! You outdid yourself with this one! :roflmao::cheers:

Took me awhile to find a photo of your GF. ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Took me awhile to find a photo of your GF. ;)

What people find to do with their time during covid-19 lockdown 🤣(joking).

• Like 1

On 5/21/2021 at 10:16 AM, Rehab1 said:

God it’s great to see you on the forum again! You haven’t changed a bit. Superb skills and style as always. :cheers: 
I will never forget this performance. Where does time go?

*Mind Blown!*  . . . and I felt pretty pleased with myself when I dropped off a 4 inch kerb without falling off.  

• Like 2