THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

On 5/12/2021 at 5:18 AM, RayBanMonster said:

LETS RACE!  Had to post this. Wish I was there.

Enjoy... bar is very high here guys n gals...

Thanks for sharing - damm finally a sport I could actually be interested in watching - that was epic :-)

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, GoGeorgeGo said:

A really serious episode today on safety. Its been a rough couple weeks for the community. Now is the time to take a step back and evaluate how we can improve the safety of our hobby

The model for safety is the automotive ASIL scheme. ASIL compliant control boards would include diagnostic self checks and redundancy. They would also be designed with comprehensive assessments and testing of potential failure modes. It would add cost, so manufacturers won't do it until there's some cost to them not designing in safety (law suits, losing customers, threat of legislation. etc.).

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, 5Cauac said:

A tranquil ride through one of the most beautiful places on Earth, the Yosemite Valley in Yosemite National Park, California.

Very nice!!

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

Very nice!!

Thanks!

I've been there several times and this was by far my most memorable and enjoyable visit to the park. Much so in fact that I intended to follow a specific route (Yosemite Valley Loop Trail) when I got there and ended up just exploring different trails in the valley. I guess I'll just have to visit there again soon. :D

47 minutes ago, Jon Stern said:

Are EUCs allow in National Parks?

Probably not. I did casually pass by some Park Rangers but the park was rather empty for the time of year and that may have made some of the Park Rangers look the other way.

I came across a girl in one of the parking lots who asked me if I had been stopped by any Rangers, she owned a one wheel and was thinking of doing some trails. I rode for a good three hours with several rest stops and even cruised into the Village Store area and no one said a thing. I may just have been lucky that day.

Edited by 5Cauac
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, 5Cauac said:

A tranquil ride through one of the most beautiful places on Earth, the Yosemite Valley in Yosemite National Park, California.

I apologize for the bad stitching issues. I made the mistake of starting off the tour at a waterfall and failed to clean the lenses properly afterwards. 

(lesson learned) :P

Enjoy!!!

what a place to ride

• Like 1

1 hour ago, supercurio said:

Juicy bits at 8:26

When I do difficult trail, or unknown, I try to have now a cord in my hand - attached to one pedal axle.
Here it was not bad, but imagine near the sea, or deep ravine ;)

• Like 1