THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

On 3/28/2021 at 9:17 AM, Afeez Kay said:

Teaching the oldest newest electric unicycle rider so far.. at 73 years old. You are never too old to learn a new skill. 👍🏼😁

I know we are very often not agreeing on things regarding EUCs. 

But I am truly impressed by this post and video. And I am pretty sure all three of you put in some hard work and got rewarded by being energized. 

Great job to all of you. 

Some footage from the Cherry Blossom Weekend PEV Ride in Washington DC. Awesome, awesome time. Thank you Lutalo and Anibal for organizing this amazing event. 

• Like 3

Episode 2 of a series I'm calling "The Mini Moo Show", EUC adventures with my dog Mini Moo.

This time we visit the New Almaden Quicksilver mines in the Capitancillas range in Santa Clara County, California. It is the oldest and most productive mercury (i.e., "quicksilver") mine in the U.S. The remains of a variety of structures left over from the 135 years of mining activity, including housing for the up to 1,800 miners, are scattered about the park, with the biggest concentration at what was known as English Camp, established by Cornish miners in the 1860s.

Enjoy!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

what could possibly go wrong?

"Fast dismount" ! Love it ! Those long legs are fast! :cheers: Cute couple! 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, pico said:

"Fast dismount" ! Love it ! Those long legs are fast! :cheers: Cute couple! 

Boing boing boing.. i do tend to have pretty fast feet. However, the sherman must have been angry and it was faster. I like to remind my wife how I've already stolen over half her life and its all but over now. I think she knows I make her look good, prolly why she's still around. Fwiw, I HAVE asked her about safety gear. She declined and I reminded her how injuries hurt and I can't be blamed. I guess wrecklessness travels in packs..

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 2