THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

34 minutes ago, GoinPostal said:

Lol! The Californian part is tongue in cheek.. I do get frustrated with the overwhelming flood of them moving here, and I don't understand why a society that hates guns wants to move into the most pro gun state in the nation.. but to each his own. 

Bring your EUC, and contact me if you want to ride together. 

About 30% of the registered voters in California are Republican. California has about 40 million people. Do the math. There are many times more gun supporting people in California than the entire population of Idaho.

I imagine many of the people that leave California for states like Idaho are Republicans that want to escape the Democratically run state.

2 hours ago, GoinPostal said:

Lol! The Californian part is tongue in cheek.. I do get frustrated with the overwhelming flood of them moving here, and I don't understand why a society that hates guns wants to move into the most pro gun state in the nation.. but to each his own. 

Fantastic! I am working out the pick up date today and will pm when I know for sure when and what day this week I will be up there. Hopefully we can ride, packing! Lol

The worst is the disapproving looks I get in my 2 stroke subaru 360 from people in a Chevy Volt down here. They see all the smoke and yell something at me I usually dont hear because I am revving up the engine to lose them in a cloud of smoke. And dont get me started on the city governments and how the voters see them as the Savior for all their ills. Ugh! Weather is great, not like that ugly dark Seattle at least. ;)

Edited by Stan Onymous
Seattle dig
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, GoinPostal said:

Bring your EUC, and contact me if you want to ride together. 

I don't know why they would either, Idaho sucks :D

2 hours ago, steve454 said:

My first YouTube video, yeah I know it's crappy, but you gotta start somewhere.:roflmao:

That's awesome, steve454.  All the whirly-twirly vids with high-end production values are cool too, but it's nice to see a regular guy just riding his EUC.  

• Upvote 3

:P

34 minutes ago, Stan Onymous said:

I like how you only use your sunglasses for reading. Thats technique! Great job all around!

Every time I look at that video, that's the number one thing I think of.  What good are those sunglasses anyway?  Can't work the phone with them.  I do that trying to see what station the car radio is on also!  Chunkin those glasses!

Edited by steve454
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, HermanTheGerman said:

It looks like Marty never sleeps (like the horses, they also always have at least one eye open). :)

Isn't it now 1am in California ?

I'm a late owl and don't sleep long hours :)

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

You're doing your best to make me want an mten, Marty! My wallet says this::efeed51798: My hearts says this: :efeeec645d: My brain says this: :pooping: *must resist*

Also, make sure your wife won't get jealous, given how obviously you've become infatuated with the thing:efee8319ab:

I gave up.

I stopped resisting.

I ordered.

:D 

• Upvote 3