THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

12 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I didn't realize that the valve was hard to get to on the Ninebot, like the ACM actually.

The ACM is much easier to fill with air compared to the NB1. I still have to service my grandson's Bot occasionally and the access to the valve is extremely confined. My 'to do' list will include putting slime in his tire. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

The ACM is much easier to fill with air compared to the NB1. I still have to service my grandson's Bot occasionally and the access to the valve is extremely confined. My 'to do' list will include putting slime in his tire. 

ACM is a cakewalk compared to some of the others.  MSuper for example is terrible.  I normally have to fully deinflate the tire then reinflate to be able to get the chuck on the valve.  ACM just remove the 2 screws and most chucks will fit.  

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, steve454 said:

Extremely long and steep hill climb on Kingsong 18.  Check out 3:32, coming down it's so steep he starts to walk it down and his feet are sliding on the gravel!

Love the crunchy sound in that video. I've ridden down trails like that and it's not fun with the slippery gravel. I'd much rather go up. When going down hill it feels like you're always on the verge of losing control.

4 hours ago, steve454 said:

There's a puppy barking daisy's on the ceiling!  

I rode to the next town last night for a Starbucks coffee along the connecting Rail trail, dodging rocks in a section of the trail that stick up out of the gravel like concrete EUC pylons. At the Starbucks there was a younger guy with an electric skateboard (hand controller for speed). I've seen him ride pretty fast along some smooth asphalt carrying what looked like a few pizza boxes. He was moving REALLY fast. He was interested in the EUC, how fast it goes and how far. As he sat in a chair he moved the long skateboard back and forth with a bluetooth controller in his hand. The skateboard with its brushless DC motors goes faster (about 20 mph) than the Ninebot. He said he's 'fallen off' a few times.

Edited by Bob Eisenman
Correction

9 hours ago, steve454 said:

This guy has a clear and concise opinion.  However, he may be paid for his opinion.

I don't think he was paid.. he wouldn't say "I will be fixing the MSuper, and I'll be back riding it" in the middle of an info-mercial. 

Having owned both Gotway and King Song, I find his video absolutely accurate. 

It will be interesting as the first KS18S wheels begin unlocking to 30mph (after 621 miles (1000km)) to see if, at those higher speeds if they suffer from any of the same internal design flaws of the Gotway wheels. 

3 minutes ago, GoinPostal said:

I don't think he was paid.. he wouldn't say "I will be fixing the MSuper, and I'll be back riding it" in the middle of an info-mercial. 

Having owned both Gotway and King Song, I find his video absolutely accurate. 

It will be interesting as the first KS18S wheels begin unlocking to 30mph (after 621 miles (1000km)) to see if, at those higher speeds if they suffer from any of the same internal design flaws of the Gotway wheels. 

What should they suffer from? The Gotways didn't suffer from highspeed Problems...more from to high amperage on hills.

And:There are some asian riders who allready have unlocked there 18S...have not heard of Problems until now.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

To be honest:

This guy is (in my own humble opinion) a douchebag first catagory.......He was posting about his Gotway Problems (Standard Nut loose etc) on Facebook and blaming Ian from speedyfeet for not heping him, giving no Service at all and some other Statements.

He got it so far that Ian posted a pdf.file with nearly all conversations he had with the guy over 2,5 months.....

In this file it Comes out that Ian send him free board, wedges, wants even to send a free Motor....even as the Driver jumped like crazy with the wheel. There where even some threatenings to Ian....

So even when i like that a KS16S gets good critics....before he was doing an hallelullja to his V3s, also....i think if he ever runs into a Little Problem with his new KS16, the poor seller might get a hard time also.

Make your own opinon:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GotWay/permalink/1561946237197026/

Ian's side of the Story:

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1613/6009/files/Msuper_Issue.pdf?1436623845664886121&fref=gc&dti=819824711409186

Password is "msuper"

Yeah, from the back and forth, it seems clear that this guy was riding the machine out of the box like a bat out of hell. He broke it and then was somehow convinced that he needed a new wheel? Hmmm. Here is a guy that broke his wheel, then lied and said it was faulty. Then he didnt even have the patience to wait out his own scam, and got frustrated with how helpful Speedyfeet was in troubleshooting it. 

Once it seems that his lie is being exposed he cries foul to his only mommy he has ever trusted, the computer. He lashes out at Speedyfeet with a litany of falsehoods and accusations meant to bully Ian into giving him another wheel. This guy is a vain disgusting excuse for an oxygen to carbon dioxide exchange system. This KS16s review is clearly his way of saying - see, I am not a douche, - but he soooooo clearly is....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

He's turned into a big Gotway hater. You should see the stuff he says on Facebook. He's dragged Ian (Speedyfeet) through the dirt. But putting that aside, the KS16S is a nice wheel.

I'll keep taking my chances with gotway

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stan Onymous said:

Yeah, from the back and forth, it seems clear that this guy was riding the machine out of the box like a bat out of hell. He broke it and then was somehow convinced that he needed a new wheel? Hmmm. Here is a guy that broke his wheel, then lied and said it was faulty. Then he didnt even have the patience to wait out his own scam, and got frustrated with how helpful Speedyfeet was in troubleshooting it. 

Once it seems that his lie is being exposed he cries foul to his only mommy he has ever trusted, the computer. He lashes out at Speedyfeet with a litany of falsehoods and accusations meant to bully Ian into giving him another wheel. This guy is a vain disgusting excuse for an oxygen to carbon dioxide exchange system. This KS16s review is clearly his way of saying - see, I am not a douche, - but he soooooo clearly is....

:roflmao::thumbup:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, kasenutty said:

He threatened Ian with his daddy and daddy's lawyer. LMAO

It was funny when he started referencing his dad. That's always a sign that you haven't yet reached adulthood.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

It was funny when he started referencing his dad. That's always a sign that you haven't yet reached adulthood.

I am quite impressed how patient Ian has been! Sometimes enough is enough ...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2