THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

7 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Nice camera work, nice music, nice editing, nice video:thumbup: Surprised to see the i5 was the third wheel (hopefully only literally, not proverbially;)).

Thanks! Yea we took it as a backup wheel because the GT16 had much more battery than the inmotions. Never really used it expect we when we stopped to charge the Tesla and rode to the mall parking lot with it

13 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

If they could lower their pedals that might help the handling

I am riding an IPS with the low pedals a T350+ and it is anything but stable on the turns. The v8 has a high stance, but its the light weight that allows for the wobbles as well as the pedal height. I dont even get the wobbles anymore since I use the "forward Correction" button on the Inmotion app.

the ips T350 + has those low pedals, but it has an unsettling backwards dip when its trying to find its top center. The lower pedals make it easier to step off when it does this, but the turning is tight for a twisting turn type of turn. I prefer the hard angular lean that the V8 allows for me to carve out the downhill turns on the roads in my neighborhood.

• Upvote 1

Pretty good unboxing of MSuper V3 by EUC.NYC.  Someone in New York just bought a wheel from him yesterday.  He checks the wheel to make sure not damaged and works properly.  For NYC buyers he will deliver same day.  Seems legit.

Edited by steve454
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/22/2017 at 5:43 PM, Stan Onymous said:

I am riding an IPS with the low pedals a T350+ and it is anything but stable on the turns. 

the ips T350 + has those low pedals, but it has an unsettling backwards dip when its trying to find its top center. 

I think yours has some kind of malfunction. I have 2 T350+ currently, and both are very stable in turns, and they don't have a backwards dip.

2 hours ago, steve454 said:

Pretty good unboxing of MSuper V3 by EUC.NYC

I like the red shell!

3 hours ago, MaxLinux said:

I think yours has some kind of malfunction. I have 2 T350+ currently, and both are very stable in turns, and they don't have a backwards d

I hope so then. I just got it and dont have the app for it if there is one. It turns fine, but when I come to a stop or slow down, it has a hard time finding top center balance and dips back in a pendulum type of motion. Does it have any adjustments in the app for ride feel? That may be my problem, or maybe its just getting used for the first time in a year and its learning me. I guess I could use some help. I really want to like it!

Edited by Stan Onymous
Spelling

5 hours ago, Stan Onymous said:

I hope so then. I just got it and dont have the app for it if there is one. It turns fine, but when I come to a stop or slow down, it has a hard time finding top center balance and dips back in a pendulum type of motion. Does it have any adjustments in the app for ride feel? That may be my problem, or maybe its just getting used for the first time in a year and its learning me. I guess I could use some help. I really want to like it!

For the T350+ and android smartphone, try this app: http://ipswheel.asia/uploads/3/4/9/3/34939155/com.ips.ipsapp_1.apk

If you're using an iPhone,  search "IAMIPS" in the ios App Store

Then use the calibrating function of the app and make sure, that the wheel is not tilted to either side while calibrating. That should reduce tilting back/front in curves.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, EU GUY said:

I cant wait until i get my pizza griptape. that will be fun to use :) 

Was it helpful to spray and soak the pedals before using the heatgun? The adhesive isn't water-soluble on Gotway grip tape, is it? 

If you cut out the screw holes first and then remove the foot plates, do the rubber skid strips separate from the plate as they do on the NineBot? That way you can work with just the grip tape and surface without any concern of damaging the rubber. Seems much easier to me.

When applying the new tape, I found it much simpler and less time consuming to just apply the tape and carve out the holes with a mat knife. If concerned about water getting into the pedals, you can also use silicone on the screws as well as the perimeter.

Also, a skateboard tape eraser works well. You can also use the old-fashioned gummy erasers if you can find them.

Eraser.jpg

Edited by litewave
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, litewave said:

Was it helpful to spray and soak the pedals before using the heatgun? The adhesive isn't water-soluble on Gotway grip tape, is it? 

If you cut out the screw holes first and then remove the foot plates, do the rubber skid strips separate from the plate as they do on the NineBot? That way you can work with just the grip tape and surface without any concern of damaging the rubber. Seems much easier to me.

When applying the new tape, I found it much simpler and less time consuming to just apply the tape and carve out the holes with a mat knife. If concerned about water getting into the pedals, you can also use silicone on the screws as well as the perimeter.

Also, a skateboard tape eraser works well. You can also use the old-fashioned gummy erasers if you can find them.

Eraser.jpg

Soaking didn't help, but it sure made them clean. I think my method was easy to do. ?

• Like 1