THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

1 hour ago, Hansolo said:

Paris, cars free day. 233 participants............

Wow!  Fantastic video!  So many riders at one time.  Got a little rain, but not too much.  I think I recognized @meepmeepmayer with the scarf at 4:19.  The video was very clear and sharp, great camera!  Also great filming!

Edited by steve454
  • Like 3

On 10/1/2017 at 12:32 PM, Marty Backe said:

:laughbounce2:

BTW, I've ridden in that area before many times, and a couple of times have ridden past police. Nothing. I think I just blend in with all the other oddities of Venice beach :dribble:

I think they actually like things like that in Venice, makes it more interesting for the tourists and sightseers.  Probably a small group ride would go over well, especially on small wheels like the MTen3.  Hmm, I seem to remember that three in your area have the MTen3.:innocent1:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, steve454 said:

I think they actually like things like that in Venice, makes it more interesting for the tourists and sightseers.  Probably a small group ride would go over well, especially on small wheels like the MTen3.  Hmm, I seem to remember that three in your area have the MTen3.:innocent1:

Yes, we're going to do a LA City ride at some point.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Yes, we're going to do a LA City ride at some point.

Sounds cool let us know a bit in advance, would love to join for that. @Kevin Grandon and I did a short night ride through Hollywood and Koreatown, was fun.

Hey let us know if we can still plan a "OneCalifornia" group ride up here in 2017. We've been saving some of our better rides (Half Moon Bay, Stinson Beach) with the hopes of having some special guests. We could even do both of those rides in the same weekend, plus throw in a nice San Francisco night ride to boot! If not we'll look toward 2018 possibly. And schedule some of these rides before mud season starts (assuming we get rain again this year.) :)

Edited by who_the
  • Like 2

233 riders in Paris on sunday !!!   . This must be a new world record . :dribble:

People from all over the world and all ages gathered in Paris to share their passion for the electric personal mobility devices in a spirit of friedship .

It is Paris again leading the way in history . Le cite de la luz . Well done :clap3::efeeec645d:

I am very grateful to the Paris riders for giving me a glimpse of hope in the human race future despite all bad news about mass shootings , terrorism and world war 3.

Edited by Luiz
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

This is for you @Rehab1, and all of you aspiring Figure 8 aficionados :D

Lookin good buddy! This shot looks familiar!:P

36760930884_a760ed492f_b.jpg

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, steve454 said:

Short video competition with some mild bloopers at the end.  First time seeing hoverboards ridden on one wheel.

<sigh> I remember a time when there were fun events like this in the US. <_<

• Like 1

6 hours ago, steve454 said:

Short video competition with some mild bloopers at the end.  First time seeing hoverboards ridden on one wheel.

By God, and I thought, I'm already good on the wheel. :)

But these guys and gals are awesome, especially also the kids. Big *thumbs up* !

Edited by Asylsteirer
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Hansolo said:

Before the car free day, saturday night fever:

Nico s Hiking 30/09/2017

Very cool to see so many riders come out at night! The city looked beautiful! My favorite part was carrying the girl in front of the restaurant!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, novazeus said:

This is the same guy who rode around the top of an old smokestack - crazy and unsettling :cry2:

• Like 3