THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

11 minutes ago, steve454 said:

Nice 180's to reverse.  I see what I am doing wrong now.

Thanks. I still have a long way to go before it looks effortless and more smooth. But the practice sessions are fun :D

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 5:30 PM, steve454 said:

Fast street ride on Monster.  I think this is the same guy that rode an IPS wheel 20mph a few months ago.

Please people, wear protection... a fall at these speeds will NOT end well. Nice ride :)

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Weird!  That looks like the opposite of the dip down problem from way back.  The pedals appear to tilt upwards as in a tiltback.  Maybe someone tweaked the firmware too much or that prototype has a bit more work to be done on it.  :blink:

I remember that video you mentioned with the pedals tilting forward a little more on each drop.  I was looking for that video when I found this one.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Karlo said:

My son got a MCM3. 

I made a compilation of him jumping in the skatepark. 

What is the current world record? 

(And please people, before commenting on protective gear. Kids fall in the skatepark all the time and most of them are not wearing full body armor.)

Loved those last two slo-mo shots. And he nailed it! :cheers:

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Karlo said:

My son got a MCM3. 

What is the current world record? 

(And please people, before commenting on protective gear. Kids fall in the skatepark all the time and most of them are not wearing full body armor.)

How old is he?

13 hours ago, Karlo said:

My son got a MCM3. 

When he fell, I liked it most that while still falling he grabbed the wheel, so that it could not roll away, very fast instinctive reaction !

How old is he and since how long does he ride ?

Edited by Asylsteirer

You know you've watched waaaay too many EUC videos when you instantly recognize the guy riding a Mten2 from a random video someone posts up.  :whistling:  I believe those are pants belts and sections of pool noodles if I recall correctly.  He also has a parking lot to sidewalk video as well that I've seen.

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

You know you've watched waaaay too many EUC videos when you instantly recognize the guy riding a Mten2 from a random video someone posts up.  :whistling:  I believe those are pants belts and sections of pool noodles if I recall correctly.  He also has a parking lot to sidewalk video as well that I've seen.

You're right of course:P  I Thought  those pool noodles looked familiar somehow!  I saw that video too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

You recognized him, but you didn't tell us who it is. Someone from the Forum?

9 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

When I said "that guy" I should have said "that guy's Mten2 pool noodle and belt mod."  :P  I think he was on the forum as I recall reading about his comfort fix.  Don't recall a username though...

Me neither, but I wonder what camera was filming?

18 minutes ago, TechShizzle said:

Thought the group would be interested in this. Just got the new Insta360 One, a 360 camera that, among other things, has a “Freestyle Capture” mode. This allows you to record in 360 degrees, but change what stays in-frame, then export the resulting video in 1080p. 

Also, it has “Bullet Time” mode that allows you to swing the camera on a string or selfie stick, then export the video as a slow motion stabilized video. 

Here’s my quick video in my driveway-the camera is stationary:

Here’s a quick Bullet Time video. I hadn’t calibrated the stitching so it’s not very smooth.

Very cool B) Thanks for posting this :thumbup:

11 hours ago, Asylsteirer said:

When he fell, I liked it most that while still falling he grabbed the wheel, so that it could not roll away, very fast instinctive reaction !

How old is he and since how long does he ride ?

He is 8 and got a Airwheel X8 one year ago. 

He upped his game after getting the MCM3. That changed everything. 

• Like 1