THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

1 minute ago, Stan Onymous said:

Exactly which wheel are you buying? @Marty Backe asked. The mten! After watching the mobility of the 10" wheel I had no worries about it being serious enough. It is so tiny, that pedestrians seemed to not even notice or be bothered by it either.

My issue with the thinner tire is ride comfort and feel. Because pot holes and strange roots covered by blankets of asphalt sometimes dot my path, I decided a fatter smaller diameter tire would hold up better and afford more shock absorbtion for the ride. I feel the i5 would give a stiff uncushioned ride much like racing bike tires. Sure they are nimble, thats not the point. My point was feel of the ride on the tire. I can adjust my balance and speed to fit the smaller wheel, although as a smaller wheel rider, its what I know.

the thin stance of the i5 makes me feel I will twist my ankles or stress out my knees. I watched the speedyfeets video and agree that its a fantastic machine, but I like the challenge of the sharpening of my skills that the mten will afford me rather than the endurance of the shortcomings that the i5 provides on the ride.

I thought so but wasn't sure. I actually only thought it was available in one battery size, 540wh, which is what I got. Bought it from the Green Fashion Travel shop (a bunch of us did at the same time). You should get the bigger battery if possible.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Stan Onymous said:

I was within seconds of buying one earlier today. Now I am going back and getting it too. The 425wh version with shipping, just under $900 . The commercial paid $1000 for the day for me and $100/day for the EUC. Pay equality now -higher not lower please- so I have it covered.:thumbup:

EDIT - It has been purchased and will be on the way! Time to research townhalls across the city. Lol ? Bravo @Marty Backe I have decided to buy one ! First Gotway purchase!

Hey you got chosen to do the "Solowheel" commercial?  :w00t2:  How cool is that?  Do we get to see it sometime soon?

That mten3 looks like a blast to ride.  How is it going up and over small bumps?  

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, eddiemoy said:

Maybe someone will buy it and bring it to a group meet.  LOL

looks like you can pack it in your backpack. 

Putting it in a backpack is a good idea,  for those long rides where somebody burns a fuse, pops a tire, or burns the wiring.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Hey you got chosen to do the "Solowheel" commercial?  :w00t2:  How cool is that?  Do we get to see it sometime soon?

That mten3 looks like a blast to ride.  How is it going up and over small bumps?  

Apparently it was a medical related commercial for a local market so the odds are small that we'll see it.

The Mten3 handles bumps/transitions great. Very torquey, so as long as you aren't traveling very fast it'll go over pretty much anything. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

I thought so but wasn't sure. I actually only thought it was available in one battery size, 540wh, which is what I got.

The Green store fellah or dame said its only available in 512 not 540wh and she or he said to tell that Marty Backe we charge him $50 more dollars one $ unit at a time because he use Kingsong battery configuration of 540 to promote very good fun color tiny machine!,! (Sounds better if you actually shout the last 6 words)

image.png

Edited by Stan Onymous
Funtime good grammar zowie!
  • Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Stan Onymous said:

The Green store fellah or dame said its only available in 512 not 540wh and she or he said to tell that Marty Backe we charge him $50 more dollars one $ unit at a time because he use Kingsong battery configuration of 540 to promote very good fun color tiny machine!,! (Sounds better if you actually shout the last 6 words)

image.png

Very funny :laughbounce2:

5 hours ago, steve454 said:

Putting it in a backpack is a good idea,  for those long rides where somebody burns a fuse, pops a tire, or burns the wiring.

Then the gotway riders should be packing a spare wheel.  JK. LOL

11 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Apparently it was a medical related commercial for a local market so the odds are small that we'll see it.

Usually you can obtain a copy of the video and then just post it on youtube for members to see.  I had a replica of Lurtz from Lord Of The Rings that was used in a local appliance commercial. The producer kindly gave a copy of the video.

Edited by Rehab1
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Stan Onymous said:

That reverse out of the deadend alley was amazing! Thanks for the advice on the battery size btw! 

Turns out I was wrong - it does have a 512wh battery. I don't know what I was thinking - sorry about that :facepalm:

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

I finally got off work today and took a well desired ride around Maumee Bay State Park in Oregon, Ohio. Not to many people strolling around so I was able to use the drone in a few shots. 

Impressive scenery and video artistry.

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Rocky Romero said:

Impressive scenery and video artistry.

Thanks! Just wished I had more time to set up drone shots. Time consuming but a whole lotta fun!:)

• Upvote 1