THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

16 minutes ago, Bob Eisenman said:

Mexican mouse?

Thanks for reminding me about Mexican jumping beans.  

I never knew what was really going on, but there was a store in the late 60's that had them at the counter.  I believe it was a 6-12 store.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, steve454 said:

Thanks for reminding me about Mexican jumping beans.  

I never knew what was really going on, but there was a store in the late 60's that had them at the counter.  I believe it was a 6-12 store.

https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions/mouse-keeps-jumping-around-all-over-the-place-356297/

17 minutes ago, Tishawn Fahie said:

Hello All it's been awhile since I posted on here - I recently have recieved the Gotway Tesla 1020wh model and thought to create a quick video open-box and initial thoughts. Hope you guys like it!

Thanks

Thanks! that wheel looks great.  I like the reporting on how the wheel feels, sounds like a good evolution.  It sounds like basically they got the weight distribution right and that accounts for the nice feel/ride.  

44 minutes ago, Tishawn Fahie said:

Hello All it's been awhile since I posted on here - I recently have recieved the Gotway Tesla 1020wh model and thought to create a quick video open-box and initial thoughts. Hope you guys like it!

Thanks

Great video as usual Tishawn, thanks !  

That wheel looks sweet! If Gotway really fixed their usual problems I will seriously consider buying one.

2 minutes ago, soc101 said:

wanted a boosted board got turned off by the price

@soc101, welcome to the forum. If that is the sort of riding you are intending to do, I reckon you definitely made the right choice to go for an EUC. I'm not at all sure how well a board would have handled that terrain ?.

Of course, having said you made the right choice, it probably won't be long before you are looking for something faster with greater range - but then that's the universal law of motorised stuff!

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, soc101 said:

New to the unicycle scene.  wanted a boosted board got turned off by the price, specs & maintenance compared to an  inmotion v8. bought one in May & love it. Am 600 km deep.

Ah the fun of EUC'ing in the woods.  It really is a blast but you can be rest assured there will be multiple falls.  Super fun though.  Kudos to you for the shorts, I'd at least have a pair of jeans on not only for falls but ticks and the like.  

Anyways nice video.  

1 hour ago, soc101 said:

inmotion v8. bought one in May & love it. Am 600 km deep.

Great video! I love woods riding on my V8. It complains a little when I take jumps and get airborne, but its so easy and fun to grab with your legs. I cant resist. I got mine in July and have 1100 miles so far.:roflmao: Easier to carry as a 16" up stairs or onto a train. You totally made the better choice! I even bought an extra battery for mine for more range. 2 hours sometimes just isnt enough. B)

7 hours ago, Tishawn Fahie said:

Thanks

Excellent video!  I didn't like the look of the GW Tesla at first, but the design kind of grows on you.  I like how they put the control board up top to free up the sides for batteries.  Did you ever manage to do the top speed test?

Is that a stripper pole in your kitchen?  :blink:  Niiiiice!  :thumbup:

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love

18 hours ago, Stan Onymous said:

Still a great wheel, the KS14C gets me up a 27% grade hill near me. Was only 53°C at the top.;)

Cool. That looks like a killer practice hill.

• Upvote 1

Cool. That looks like a killer practice hill.- It is, and I have not attempted it on the v5f or the V8 yet. First week with the KS14c and it was begging to climb it. All shuddery and stiff. Lol. :angry: It is such a self determined wheel. Thanks a ton for the sale! Very much appreciated!

You really do look much happier with the KS14s than just surviving an In and Out encounter would elicit. Congrats on that styling wheel! I want a full review after the firmware upgrade. I missed my plane this morning, so I am possibly going to tackle Duane street today.

• Upvote 1