THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

Heres a quick little video filmed at the school yard, just messing around with some of my tricks and some standards. Got another video coming from the same day where I show a couple kids (kids are in background out of sight watching) to ride and they do in like an hour. Cool on a hot day.

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, eddiemoy said:

This can happen when you lay the Gotway Msuper V3s+ down when it is on. :P

At 14 seconds into the video you referred to the MSuper as a "KingSong".  Blaspheme!  ;)

I really wouldn't be afraid to ride the wheel because of that. All wheels (even KingSong - try it on your KS18)  will potentially do what you are demonstrating. You say this makes you worried about riding the wheel. I don't understand that concern.

Cool video demonstration though :thumbup:

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

At 14 seconds into the video you referred to the MSuper as a "KingSong".  Blaspheme!  ;)

I really wouldn't be afraid to ride the wheel because of that. All wheels (even KingSong - try it on your KS18)  will potentially do what you are demonstrating. You say this makes you worried about riding the wheel. I don't understand that concern.

Cool video demonstration though :thumbup:

I'm afraid to ride it after the wheel took a tumble.  LOL.  It's now all scratched up.  The king song doesn't do this at all...  It cuts off with no wheel spin.

• Upvote 1

Here is a comparison between the King Song and Gotway if you lean them down...

21 minutes ago, Rocky Romero said:

I'm amazed with your gliding collection.

How do you manage all of it.

LOL, I'm an enthusiast.  I now have three manual unicycles too!!  

• Upvote 1

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 2:06 PM, steve454 said:

The new sidewalk is much wider and smoother, but why so many unfinished sections?  Looks like good weather up there.

They are filling in the multiple rock sections with concrete. Construction employees use hand tools to remove the rock so that a concrete cap can be applied. Concrete probably can be poured for another two or more months before it gets too cold. These guys don't look like the EUC rider type.

41228.jpg

Edited by Bob Eisenman
add content

Don't remember seeing this before, at 1:00 he goes offroad, at 1:30 he does a one legged 180 to reverse,:blink: at 2:00 does night riding to show the lights.  Good commercial.  Unbelievable one legged riding skills!

Edited by steve454
  • Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, steve454 said:

Don't remember seeing this before, at 1:00 he goes offroad, at 2:00 does night riding to show the lights.  Good commercial.  Unbelievable one legged riding skills!

23 minutes ago, steve454 said:

Same rider, showing the Inmotion EUC lineup, V3 V5, V5F, and V8.  Couple of funny bits at the end with all four wheels at the same time.:lol:

Say hello to Damian Gaumet @Hirsute! The winner of The 1st Annual International EUC Video Talent Contest last year. :thumbup:

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Bob Eisenman said:

They are filling in the multiple rock sections with concrete. Construction employees use hand tools to remove the rock so that a concrete cap can be applied. Concrete probably can be poured for another two or more months before it gets too cold. These guys don't look like the EUC rider type.

41228.jpg

Good that they are finishing it up.

On ‎31‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 7:18 PM, eddiemoy said:

This can happen when you lay the Gotway Msuper V3s+ down when it is on. :P

aah, yes... this has happened to me more than i'd care to admit :P - but no instance was ever intentional!

it'd be cool if there were a way to instantly turn off your wheel... some kind of killswitch button you could have on your wrist - for times when you step/run off for whatever reason; precisely because of this!

Edited by kour
double quote