THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

15 hours ago, SuperSport said:

I’ve also ridden in hurricane rain conditions with Todd for hours at a time and also not had any water ingress issues.

I have ridden in very heavy rain (not quite hurricane level though) for about an hour numerous times on IPS 121, 191 (Lhotz), Gotway MSuper V2. I have never opened the wheels to see if water reached the inside, but I have had zero problems. This includes the last time I rode MSuper V2 in the rain, I did not realize the charging port cap was not on. I was upset with myself when I arrived at home, looked down and saw the cap was off, the wheel was very wet, and I was surprised and thankful the water did not short the charging port pins!

30 minutes ago, OneWheel said:

I had it printed with abs plastic. The tight fit makes a big difference.  Works perfectly.:laughbounce2: Thanks for sharing.

Awesome, glad it worked for you. Yeah, ABS should work well. As stated before though, I don’t know when it will break. I’m not an engineer, so I don’t know how much of a hit it can take before it breaks. 

I just printed one last night with PETG at 95% infill. It feels good and has some flexibility to help with installing.  I’m hoping it will hold up well 

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

Join me on a California sunset ride with my MSuper

Marty "Flyin Low" Backe.. ?

You have done a lot of good vids, but you upped the production quality on this one..

Good cam angles, good tune.. it all worked well together. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

From all your drive gear i like the cleaning rag in your neck the most :-) Gives you that oriental look...

Sheik Martim al Backum ;-)

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, GoinPostal said:

Marty "Flyin Low" Backe.. ?

You have done a lot of good vids, but you upped the production quality on this one..

Good cam angles, good tune.. it all worked well together. 

Thanks man :D

4 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

From all your drive gear i like the cleaning rag in your neck the most :-) Gives you that oriental look...

Sheik Martim al Backum ;-)

Yeah, it does give a certain flair in my videos :)

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Great idea Marty, send me a DM and I'll give you my info so you can send me money for the plane ticket! :)

Nice video BTW

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, eddiemoy said:

I did an acceleration test between the KS18S and Msuper V3s+.  Scary.  I think I can push the KS18S harder, hence the results...

Cool experiment. It would have been cool to see an ACM thrown in the mix too.

The KS18S certainly seems like a solid wheel. I'm really looking forward to seeing the 18L because that's more my style.

Thanks for posting this :cheers:

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

I laughed out loud both times I watched the part where you whiz by with arms crossed and tilted just so.  ??  Was that an homage to Run DMC?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, eddiemoy said:

I did an acceleration test between the KS18S and Msuper V3s+.  Scary.  I think I can push the KS18S harder, hence the results...

I think you nailed it when you said you're more comfortable on the KS. I believe that plays a big part in your results. Who among us knows the full capabilities of either wheel in terms of max acceleration. I don't know how that limit could be realized without being willing to faceplant. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ir_fuel said:

We are talking tenths here. How much of those tenths are won/lost in the actual launching of the euc?

Did the same jump on and lean as hard forward as I dare.  I think the KS allow harder leaning by clamping on the higher pads than the gotway. 

1 minute ago, eddiemoy said:

Did the same jump on and lean as hard forward as I dare.  I think the KS allow harder leaning by clamping on the higher pads than the gotway. 

Yeah, on the MSuper, you really need to grip the pads hard with your calves. 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Cool experiment. It would have been cool to see an ACM thrown in the mix too.

The KS18S certainly seems like a solid wheel. I'm really looking forward to seeing the 18L because that's more my style.

Thanks for posting this :cheers:

Come On, Marty! we all know that a16inch delivers more torque...so just to ask to get a ACM into this race is not very fair!

Thats btw what i have achieved-more clearly- when comparing the 18S to my v3 67V! ....

the v3 67volt got -really- no chance...today, when my 18S runs out of battery, i even had a small crash on my v3 as i was (used to the 18S hardness) leaning to much in on the V3, and because of that had an overlean.....

And no....thats no fanboism, everyone who is doubting that, i can only advise to test the 18S....

Thanx @eddiemoy for this nice comparison.....

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

Yeah, on the MSuper, you really need to grip the pads hard with your calves. 

@eddiemoy, looks like you need to repeat this test by gripping the MSuper sides also. Fair is fair ;)

• Upvote 1