THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

49 minutes ago, steve454 said:

Steep hill, and the fuse didn't burn. Impressive power of the Kingsong, my ninebot would never make it.:wacko:

I actually made it up this hill on a second generation Segway with the nicad batteries, so your ninebot has ancestoral hope.

Edited by Stan Onymous
Precision

56 minutes ago, Flora Yuan said:

Hi Bob, can you pls tell me who first realeased this date sheet? 

@Bob Eisenman

I did a web search for KS 14s and found this page with the data(Sept 6, 2017)

https://www.ewheels.com/product/king-song-14s-electric-unicycle-840wh/

I'm not associated with the author who published the page.?

Could anyone clarify what the speed throttling will actually be so there is no buyers remorse? That chart was very helpful and comforting. Now I am not so sure of the wheel after hearing some real world reports, and would like Some sort of Kingsong addressing of this wheel's true performance over the battery usage ?

Edited by Stan Onymous

23 hours ago, Bob Eisenman said:

KingSong 14s factory test (ramp test is awesome)

42196.png

With the advent of the ‘S’ series, King Song have refined this, with 8 variable maximum speeds depending on the voltage level:

• 100-31% = 30kph max
  • 30-26% = 29kph max
  • 25-21% = 28kph max
  • 20-16% = 27kph max
  • 19-15% = 26kph max
  • 14-10% = 23kph max
  • 9-5% = 21kph max
  • 5-1% = 20kph max

Is there any test with gravel roads, acceleration and deceleration, side to side vs straight line?

2 hours ago, YoshiSkySun said:

Some off-road action for your viewing pleasure.

Yoshi! That video was awesome. Everything about it. Makes me want to get back on the trails. Love the slow-mo sequence when @JrKline "Wheel Whisperer lost control of his Monster :D I love videos like this.

If you don't post this on Facebook I will :)

• Upvote 1

Just now, JrKline "Wheel Whisperer said:

I hit some sand and that makes it in the video but when I manage to carry @noisycarlos's ACM 8 miles out on my lap while seated riding the Monster and not lose control once,somehow that doesn't make the video.:crying:Sorry if I sound like Hillary.:o

Hey, if you didn't ride so fast we would have gotten you on camera. But once you started rolling with that ACM on your lap there was no stopping you :D

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Flora Yuan said:

Hmmm, I can confirm this is not an accurate data, pls don't follow it.

Since the table is inconsistent in itself, it's clearly inaccurate. But instead of just confirming that this data is wrong, how about publishing the correct data? It would have been very helpful to end these kinds of speculations and false information, which is ultimately not good for KingSong marketing. People want to know what they get. Not publishing essential characteristics of the product will always lead to speculation and misinformation, leading to disappointed customers.

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I tell you, if I was selling EUCs I could sell a million of these Mten3's. What a blast of a wheel :w00t2:

Great video.... I dont like that wheel, but i like to see you are happy... I like your photos and videos. 

• Upvote 3

52 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I tell you, if I was selling EUCs I could sell a million of these Mten3's. What a blast of a wheel :w00t2:

Cool light show! I guess that's a Gotway wheel? I didn't know they could build such a stylish wheel, always experienced them as the industrial "box" style. Thank's for sharing.

• Upvote 1