dpong

THE VIDEO THREAD!

2 hours ago, pico said:

I think he is "Karate Chop Man"

Here he is doing some incredible moves...Seems to be a tester for Kingsong,

But then, I have seen him doing stuff on Ninebot E and Inmotion V8...

I am collecting his videos...

Some Print screens

Thanks for that video. He is certainly one of the best riders I've ever seen. Very pleasurable to watch.:thumbup:

The related discussion can be had here: 

Edited by Marty Backe
  • Like 2

Just for pointing the possible use of  Garmin Virb Edit for merging an Insta360 video and a GPX file in order to get GPS data on screen :)

• Like 2

On 12/8/2018 at 4:38 PM, Nic said:

Lume Cubes have the wrong beam shape for use as headlights (dazzle oncoming traffic) ... they are area lights ... better buying a bike light.

I'm using a bike light on my V8 (900 Lm, far reaching, nice spread), and have received several complaints from pedestrians about how blinding it is. The problem is that it's hard to adjust the height; I have it adjusted for when I'm accelerating, but the minute I brake or go downhill, beam goes up & people complain. It has a lower brightness setting but it's not good enough in terms of visibility. I honestly value my own safety more than momentarily bothering pedestrians with my headlight, as the V8's stock light is worthless unless I'm going walking speed, and the abundance of potholes around here is staggering; I'm also pretty sure they'd rather be blinded for a few seconds than hit by my wheel. Blinding oncoming cars, on the other hand, might not be such a great idea...

4t994j.jpg

Edited by travsformation
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, travsformation said:

I'm using a bike light on my V8 (900 Lm, far reaching, nice spread), and have received several complaints from pedestrians about how blinding it is. The problem is that it's hard to adjust the height; I have it adjusted for when I'm accelerating, but the minute I brake or go downhill, beam goes up & people complain. It has a lower brightness setting but it's not good enough in terms of visibility. I honestly value my own safety more than momentarily bothering pedestrians with my headlight, as the V8's stock light is worthless unless I'm going walking speed, and the abundance of potholes around here is staggering; I'm also pretty sure they'd rather be blinded for a few seconds than hit by my wheel. Blinding oncoming cars, on the other hand, might not be such a great idea...

Maybe an SVTZO compliant (German standard) light such as this Dosun D600...

stvzo.jpg

stvzo2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Nic said:

If you don't ride like this you will invalidate your warranty.

If you don't ride like this you will invalidate your warranty...:pooping:

Absolutely, use only one pedal at a time or none at all to minimize wear and tear...

and don't forget to flip up the unused pedal to avoid potential pedal scrape  ;)

5 hours ago, Nic said:

Maybe an SVTZO compliant (German standard) light such as this Dosun D600..

Thanks! Will definitely look into it, will need something out can mount on the KS18XL. Since the handle is in a diagonal position, it had to be something with a go-pro style mount that I can stick on the front or mount a swivel on for the handle

13 hours ago, travsformation said:

Thanks! Will definitely look into it, will need something out can mount on the KS18XL. Since the handle is in a diagonal position, it had to be something with a go-pro style mount that I can stick on the front or mount a swivel on for the handle

I've asked my wife to buy me a Light & Motion 1000 lumen bike light with GoPro adapter for Christmas. At night I'll swap out my camera for the light.

Light & Motion Trail 1000 Fc

Edited by Jon Stern
  • Like 2

Very nice video.  What a beautiful place.  Where is that located? Also what size battery and motor are you using?  How do you like it. 

•  

34 minutes ago, Ervin Karger said:

2018.Dec.6 Hungary Electric Unicycle Club / Budapest Santa Claus day

Edmonton seems soooo far behind when I see videos like this one.

Long time since the very first mudflap i made for the Gotway Monster, well now that i know more and people asked for a soft version, i designed a new one over the months. Heres a quick overview. The video does not show installation of the mudflap. 

2 hours ago, houseofjob said:

@Rehab1 @US69 you guys clearly have never been to Bawstun, let alone know what a Masshole is :lol:

45376093755_c9953a4f05_b.jpg

• Upvote 1

Quick ride around my neighborhood with the coolest and most fun machine i ever bought, EUC for life.:ph34r:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, houseofjob said:

@Rehab1 @US69 you guys clearly have never been to Bawstun, let alone know what a Masshole is :lol:

Lake Winnipesaukee has become over run with them. :(

Superb fludity, nice coordination of head, shoulder, hands, hips and legs work! I have to show your video to my GF! Your should also post your video in the thread Going Backward...

As to the cigarette ...mmmmhhh, I did not see it ;) 

• Like 1

Just a short clip of my ride

Edited by stephen
  • Like 1