Begode Master Pro 22” 4800wh 134v

I see no visual difference between Master Pro and X. Is it just empty space in the battery pack casings then?

12 hours ago, techyiam said:

Yet, they made X into another model, instead as a battery option for the Pro.

Yea, that is confusing. Should just be "Master Pro 3600Wh".

Within two days of EEVEES confirming the existence of Leaper Kim's Sherman-S, the Master X appears. 

Talk about taking the wind out of someone's sail.

The Master X is 22 inch, the Shermans are 20. Their Sherman-S competitor (20 inch + 3600Wh) already exists - the EX20S. I would not be surprised to see it replaced by a 3600Wh Master soon though (134V instead of 100V). Another weekday, another Begode model, another potentially confusing "Master something" name:D

• Like 3

9 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

The Master X is 22 inch, the Shermans are 20. Their Sherman-S competitor (20 inch + 3600Wh) already exists - the EX20S. I would not be surprised to see it replaced by a 3600Wh Master soon though (134V instead of 100V). Another weekday, another Begode model, another potentially confusing "Master something" name

You could be right. However, with the Begode X out, I am not so sure it is that likely. 

Begode has a historical tendency to drop poor selling euc models like a rock.

Begode sees that the EX20S is not a hot seller, which is a 100V, 20", 3600Wh wheel. In fact, right now at alienrides, the Master Pro preorders have surpassed the sales of both EX20S HS & HT individually. Additionally, the latter two wheels has the Sold Out status (translation: discontinued? ). 

Begode sees that Leaper Kim will be coming out with a 100V, 20", 3600Wh suspension wheel, the Sherman-S. 

So the question they have to ask themselves is, should they build a 134V 20" 3600Wh wheel, a 134V 22" 3600Wh wheel, or both to minimize Leaper Kim's Sherman-S market share.

At least for now, since the Master X is a 22", they decided on the 22". Will they build a Master with 3600 Wh too? They could just just add that as a battery pack option to the Master.

Currently at alienrides, their best selling wheel is the Master. And the Master Pro is not selling as well as the V13.

If Begode was to tweak their lineup, what should they do to increase sales.

I think they are hedging their 4800Wh bet in the Master Pro with a 3600Wh backup, the Master X, and steals sales from the Sherman-S at the same time. Who knows, Master Pro may not catch on. But with the Master X released, they can afford to wait for the Sherman-S release, and then see how well the Sherman-S sells.

One of the reasons why the Sherman is so popular is because of its stability at high speeds. By going to a 22" wheel, Begode has a good chance to ensure its Sherman-S competitor would have better stability than the Sherman-S.

Edited by techyiam
  • Like 1

Only LeaperKim can make a wheel as exciting as Begode (they just happened to know that "formula", remember?). Sherman is a safe bet for many disillusioned by all recent design flaws and manufacture quality. I reckon the only reason Begode haven't presented a Master with 3200-3600Wh yet is they are simply waiting for LeaperKim to present their suspension Sherman. It looks like they are on a weird mission to beat every new offer on the market within a week to create a sense of superiority. (It's not about us, riders - it's about the manufacturers themselves proving points to each other...)

Edited by That Guy

4500W motor not mean 
TORQE not have torque after 4500W like master have 3500W torque.

I think low end torque be weak spot all V13 Master X/PRO and torque = breaking efectivity .

I be wait for first incline tests and degrees what is possible or not.

1 hour ago, DjPanJan said:

I think low end torque be weak spot all V13 Master X/PRO

There's an easy way to confirm it ;) 
https://forum.electricunicycle.org/topic/28025-💪-euc-pull-force-test-results-reviewers-please-do-this/ 

V13 claims 300Nm (~240lb pull force w/ 22" tire), which would be recordbreaking if it comes true.
... but ergonomics on a 22" tire will require the rider to be hanging off the monkeybars, to sustain it during braking. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2022 at 3:50 AM, That Guy said:

I am fascinated how fast Begode responds to the competition...

"Responds"... Well, they spatter out new models every few weeks, some of them are bound to be right after other brands' announcements anyway.

On 8/31/2022 at 12:35 AM, That Guy said:

Only LeaperKim can make a wheel as exciting as Begode (they just happened to know that "formula", remember?).

Oh how much there is to respond to in the above quote... But first I need to ask whether "As exciting as Begode" is a good thing in your mind, or like "as exciting as an A4 sheet of paper"?

LeaperKim has made two wheels. One of them was a success, the other a total flop that they couldn't even make to work as intended. They sure don't seem to know any formulas.

On 8/31/2022 at 12:35 AM, That Guy said:

(It's not about us, riders - it's about the manufacturers themselves proving points to each other...)

That I agree with. Although, the non GW rooted manufacturers do seem at least to try to concern the rider's safety and also other requirements than speed as well.

• Like 1

EEVEES got their Master Pro. Check out Wrongway's Unboxing video.

It looks like the rear suspension is similar to the EX30, with the air shock tucked underneath the seat.

Zero water resistance 👎🏻 Comes with 3amp stock charger 👎🏻 8 amp 134.4v charger is extra 350-400$ 👎🏻 Floppy kickstand that will pop out get bent and mangled in 15 mph crash👎🏻……..🙌Range 🙌 power 🙌 Top speed 🙌 stability🙌Simplicity🙌 .i still may buy this wheel but I’m definitely gunna be watching the reviews over the upcoming months 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Fuerte said:

Here is the link for some nice Master Pro riding.

Nice to see some footage of the Master Pro being ridden on a traffic less road during daytime. It would be great if they could take this opportunity to ride closer to the upper end of the Master Pro's speed range 80+ km/h, and also demonstrate stopping power at those speeds.

At higher speeds, we would be able to look at the stability and cornering capabilities. The gyro effects will really come into effect. It would be nice to see how cornering can be managed. Right now, top speed runs are entirely made on a straight road. It would be nice to see some high speed runs on curvy roads.

it seems that Master Pro will be new KING of all cruisers....

True successor of Monster line, but better in many aspects.
Denis claims, it is significantly more comfortable than MonsterPro, much better also acceleration. Suspension makes riding faster and safer, nicer for the driver.

Edited by Greg X
  • Like 2

I found that Denis Hagov's review of the Master Pro was quite informative.

Stability-wise, Denis felt that the Master Pro was more one-wheel-motorcycle like than any other wheel he has ridden, including Abrams and Monster Pro. He felt that riding on the Master Pro at 50 km/h is like riding on the Master at 30 km/h. 

Even, when riding at high speeds, he got very decent range on the Monster Pro.

Acceleration from 65+ km/h is much more immediate compared to most other wheels.

Unfortunately, he didn't talk about braking.

It sounds like there will be a learning curve for most riders.

He compares the Master Pro to a Honda Goldwing, mostly because of mass, and stability. 

• Mango changed the title to Begode Master Pro 22” 4800wh 134v