Begode Master Pro 22” 4800wh 134v

1 minute ago, DjPanJan said:

@EMAI just hope extra votage kick a*s to physics but gravitation is stronger witch.

Now i am shure only "20inch" is way witch make little peace in my mind i can skip all "new" 22 inchers.

I no expect V13 give beter results compare to master pro.(in inclining)

i strongly sudgest you to never consider a 22", it's absolutely useless for 25-30mph or inclines , you will just ruin your EUC experience.

if you want insane torque get a master, it's absolutely far far away than any other wheel on the market

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, DjPanJan said:

32 degree and master pro have problem with 80kg rider with me 260lbs(120kg) this device be just suffer into inclines.

Adam try push it and pedal dips bad behavior for me.

3 minutes ago, DjPanJan said:

Now i am shure only "20inch" is way witch make little peace in my mind i can skip all "new" 22 inchers.

Interesting opinion.

In the video, he kept on saying so much torque. The wheel went up that "very steep incline" with conviction.

It would be cool to see a comparison climbing test, at the same time, between the Master Pro, Master, and the RT-Torque.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, techyiam said:

Interesting opinion.

In the video, he kept on saying so much torque. The wheel went up that "very steep incline" with conviction.

It would be cool to see a comparison climbing test, at the same time, between the Master Pro, Master, and the RT-Torque.

it has a lot of torque compared to the "older" 22" wheels (should have a c38 motor now)

it cannot compete with a 20" c38 for sure, not even a 100v RST

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, DjPanJan said:

32 degree and master pro have problem with 80kg rider with me 260lbs(120kg) this device be just suffer into inclines.

80 kg and 32° with Master Pro is equivalent to 120 kg and 25° or 46 %. I think you would manage to ride all normal hillside roads easily.

20 minutes ago, DjPanJan said:

About 35 % more torque and 1" smaller wheel would make a significant difference.

On 10/10/2022 at 5:32 AM, Mayhem said:

BiB, also mostly due to the fact that current 20” wheels are close to redline at that speed so yeah some 20” wheels can feel more sketchy than others above 45mph.

The master is pretty planted at those speeds and the ex 30 should be even more planted with the extra weight. 

No it is mainly due to tire diameter. If you have a monster or ridden one at 45+ Mph you’ll understand

• Upvote 3

Does anyone with the master pro notice that the odometer is almost double the actual gps distance? I’ve tried euc world, darknessbot, and begode app and they all show almost double the miles I’ve actually traveled on both the trip mileage and overall mileage. I’ve messed with the miles/kilometers settings but can’t figure it out. Maybe it’s a bug in the software/firmware?

1 hour ago, Gingomx said:

Does anyone with the master pro notice that the odometer is almost double the actual gps distance? I’ve tried euc world, darknessbot, and begode app and they all show almost double the miles I’ve actually traveled on both the trip mileage and overall mileage. I’ve messed with the miles/kilometers settings but can’t figure it out. Maybe it’s a bug in the software/firmware?

Not that you mention it, I've noticed this too! 

4 hours ago, Nick McCutcheon said:

Not that you mention it, I've noticed this too! 

How are you liking the Master Pro so far? Do you find it the best experience so far for 45+ mph speeds? Do you find the weight and the high effort to operate the wheel too much.

2 hours ago, techyiam said:

How are you liking the Master Pro so far? Do you find it the best experience so far for 45+ mph speeds? Do you find the weight and the high effort to operate the wheel too much.

From watching the wrong way video that wheel looked very nimble for such a beast .the amount of lean side to side with unlimited pedal clearance is freaking awesome 😎 

1 hour ago, Dosingpsychedelics said:

From watching the wrong way video that wheel looked very nimble for such a beast .the amount of lean side to side with unlimited pedal clearance is freaking awesome 😎 

That is why I am asking the question; to get more options. Perhaps it I possible to get there, but it could be a bridge too far for me at where I am. Hsiang is a very experienced rider. His daily ride is a 22" Monster. And yet, it looks like it will take time for him to adapt.

5 hours ago, techyiam said:

Oh yes, it's almost too easy to go that fast. It only freespins to 116kmh as others have noted, so it doesn't really go that much faster than the Master. It is definitely different than the Master, I think I just need to get used to it. It's pretty narrow yet quite tall, and I don't really like the bow-legged riding stance that necessitates. But I think I can solve that with some padding to space my feet away from the body. It definitely takes more effort to get it to do stuff, so the Master is a better choice for most as it's still very solid above 45mph, I just wanted a bigger battery to be able to go faster for longer. Maybe I'll end up going for an EX30 once that comes out.

This is not to say it's a bad wheel or that I dislike it, I think I just need to give it a proper chance before casting full judgement. The beeper is nice and loud, the headlight is surprisingly solid, it feels great seated (yet a bit far back, I have to try a bit more to maintain high speeds seated), and the suspension is very good, almost too good lol. This wheel will take any crappy road surface or terrain, chew it up and spit it out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Nick McCutcheon said:

Maybe I'll end up going for an EX30 once that comes out.

Thank you for reply.

Since you say the Master is also stable enough for 45+ mph riding, perhap 20" is good enough. And perhaps 20", may turn out to be the sweet spot for me. I certainly don't want to deal with more weight, nor higher effort unnecessarily, since I don't need that kind of range.

18 hours ago, Nick McCutcheon said:

the suspension is very good, almost too good lol. This wheel will take any crappy road surface or terrain, chew it up and spit it out.

This really good news. This means Begode is learning rapidly to build a better suspension. 

Edited by techyiam
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, techyiam said:

Thank you for reply.

Since you say the Master is also stable enough for 45+ mph riding, perhap 20" is good enough. And perhaps 20", may turn out to be the sweet spot for me. I certainly don't want to deal with more weight, nor higher effort unnecessary, since I don't need that kind of range.

This really good news. This means Begode is learning rapidly to build a better suspension. 

It's worth noting the suspension geometry is similar to the Master (easy to bottom out), but it seems to have more travel (may be a placebo) and it just seems more responsive than the Master suspension. Although, that may just be due to the fact that there's more weight that wants to resist being bounced up and down compared to the Master.

If you plan on riding less than 30 fast miles near top speed on a charge, the Master would be fine for you. If you want more range than that, I'd wait for the EX30. Wind resistance/drag sucks :(

• Like 2

On 10/16/2022 at 9:03 AM, Nick McCutcheon said:

If you plan on riding less than 30 fast miles near top speed on a charge, the Master would be fine for you. If you want more range than that, I'd wait for the EX30.

Appreciate your advice.

But after watching Wrongway and a few other riders' trip to Whistler, my greedy eyes won't seem to let me be content with just 2400Wh of battery now. :)

The EX30 at 95 lbs. is about 15 lbs heavier than the Master, but in addition to 1.2 kWh additional battery capacity, it gets a new 4000W motor, better waterproofing, 36 mosfet controller, and a further refined suspension with 20mm more travel.

Enticing indeed. 🙂

Edited by techyiam
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 10/15/2022 at 11:48 PM, Nick McCutcheon said:

Oh yes, it's almost too easy to go that fast. It only freespins to 116kmh as others have noted, so it doesn't really go that much faster than the Master. It is definitely different than the Master, I think I just need to get used to it. It's pretty narrow yet quite tall, and I don't really like the bow-legged riding stance that necessitates. But I think I can solve that with some padding to space my feet away from the body. It definitely takes more effort to get it to do stuff, so the Master is a better choice for most as it's still very solid above 45mph, I just wanted a bigger battery to be able to go faster for longer. Maybe I'll end up going for an EX30 once that comes out.

This is not to say it's a bad wheel or that I dislike it, I think I just need to give it a proper chance before casting full judgement. The beeper is nice and loud, the headlight is surprisingly solid, it feels great seated (yet a bit far back, I have to try a bit more to maintain high speeds seated), and the suspension is very good, almost too good lol. This wheel will take any crappy road surface or terrain, chew it up and spit it out.

You need to update the firmware. I get 75mph (122kmh) freespin on mine

On 10/15/2022 at 12:48 PM, Gingomx said:

Does your display show miles?  I've noticed that setting the firmware to display miles per hour doesn't change the way it reports total mileage over Bluetooth.  The speed works fine but your total "miles" is actually total kilometers.  Oddly enough the odometer display on the wheel itself shows miles just fine.

On 10/15/2022 at 12:26 PM, techyiam said:

Hsiang apparently was at EEVEES and got a chance to ride the Master Pro. His first impression wasn't as rosy as Wrongway's. It looks like even for riders as experienced as Hsiang, it will take time to adapt. 

He is my favoriute reviewr. I trust what he say. Im excited for this EUC !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, flatland365898 said:

He is my favoriute reviewr. I trust what he say. Im excited for this EUC !

The Begode Master Pro should be a comfortable cruiser that can travel at high speeds with a decent range. But for those who are not used to tall suspension wheels, and big heavy wheels, there may be a learning curve ahead. But for the riders who can gel with it, the Master Pro has the potential to perform like a fun one wheel motorcycle. 

21 hours ago, techyiam said:

The Begode Master Pro should be a comfortable cruiser that can travel at high speeds with a decent range. But for those who are not used to tall suspension wheels, and big heavy wheels, there may be a learning curve ahead. But for the riders who can gel with it, the Master Pro has the potential to perform like a fun one wheel motorcycle. 

As I get more used to the wheel, I am liking it a lot more. I dialed in my pad setup, and it doesn't feel like as much of a chore to brake and accelerate now. It's definitely still very heavy, but it does feel a lot like a one wheel motorcycle. Now I can say it does feel more stable than the Master above 45mph, having just ridden it after riding the Pro, but it's still no slouch at all. If you've never ridden the Pro, you will feel no deficit in power and stability. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nick McCutcheon said:

As I get more used to the wheel, I am liking it a lot more. I dialed in my pad setup, and it doesn't feel like as much of a chore to brake and accelerate now. It's definitely still very heavy, but it does feel a lot like a one wheel motorcycle. Now I can say it does feel more stable than the Master above 45mph, having just ridden it after riding the Pro, but it's still no slouch at all. If you've never ridden the Pro, you will feel no deficit in power and stability. 

Mine gets here Friday. Are you using stock pads or something else?

Master Pro sales ranking at Alienrides is still climbing. It is now right behind the T4, which is right behind the S22. The Master Pro is a 120 lbs. 22" wheel.

Incidentally, the preorder sales ranking went up a spot for the Inmotion V13.

The market for such wheels may be building up after all.

Long live high speed euc's!!  :)

• Haha 1

• Mango changed the title to Begode Master Pro 22” 4800wh 134v