Begode Master Pro 22” 4800wh 134v

23 hours ago, Bizra6ot said:

The whole design is angular and they put a round light on it :facepalm:

That is really the least of my issues with the wheel... it is such little contrasts and departures from an overall line that make a design interesting. And lets not forget that the actual wheel, meaning the rim and the tire, are round too, so it is not like the round headlight has nothing to complement it... I like the design.

Begode Master PRO Unboxing Review: HATE the Setup, LOVE the Power!

92.3K subscribers

Jan 7, 2023

The Begode Master Pro is the biggest EUC we have unboxed and tested with top speeds of 50+ mph.

With a massive 4800 watt-hour battery, you can toss range anxiety out the window.

The Best EUC For Speed Addicts That Hate Range Anxiety: Begode Master PRO Unboxing

The unboxing and setup were a little rocky, but once Andrew goes for a ride on the Master Pro, he finds that the setup was 100% worth it.

If you are looking for an electric unicycle that can crush hills, rides stable at high speeds, has tons of range, and can replace a vehicle, you will definitely want to check out the Master Pro.

In this video, we unbox, set up, walkthrough, Andrew goes for a ride, and tells you his initial impressions of the Begode Master Pro

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wrong Way has had it with Gotway... :/

Personally, while I like that he is making a stand of sorts, I think ignoring them is doing his viewership something of a disservice. Surely he was most able to demonstrate Gotway's repeated QC issues by making breakdowns that show the problems, as he always did... now people might buy them anyway, and be unaware that they should be expecting issues because there is one big influencer less warning about them !

Edited by Cerbera
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Cerbera said:

Personally, while I like that he is making a stand of sorts, I think ignoring them is doing his viewership something of a disservice. Surely he was most able to demonstrate Gotway's repeated QC issues by making breakdowns that show the problems, as he always did... now people might buy them anyway, and be unaware that they should be expecting issues because there is one big influencer less warning about them !

I liked it!  And he did say he would revisit begode in 6 months. That seems fair to me. 

I wonder how he will treat IM though with all his issues with the v12?

Edited by Paul D
  • Like 1

On 2/1/2023 at 4:09 PM, Cerbera said:

Wrong way is a whiny little b@&#$ ..put his money where his mouth is ..He needs to stop accepting money for affiliate links that are twords begode purchases 🤷🏻‍♂️

On 2/1/2023 at 11:31 PM, BleepBloopBlop said:

Wrong way goes on rants that sound technical but really aren't. I stopped watching his videos which contain a lot of bias. 

It’s not stopping him from accepting money for the purchase of begode wheels from his affiliate links until the hypocrite beta b@#ch can feck off 🤣

• Like 1

On 2/1/2023 at 10:09 PM, Cerbera said:

Well, that's probably very nice. There is not a single wheel without faults and defects.
I wonder if he really believes himself that his decision is going to change anything,
besides losing some of the fan base himself.  Anyway it's actually nice to have a little
less "let's get started with it" ;)

There are still so many "testers" and influencers, and the only thing they can agree on is
themselves. And as time goes on, it will become more and more common for anyone and everyone
to post videos or tests of their wheels for everyone to see. It is no longer a science to make
video on a computer, and you hardly see an euc rider anymore without either a selfie stick or
a bodycam.   If he no longer bothers to test BG wheels - what does he want to test?
Kingsong hasn't delivered anything "new" for a year (except for versions of old wheels with
gold paint) - and their S20 errh S22 is still far from a "finished product".  Leaperkim has
launched a single new wheel, and you can't test that more than once. What's new from Inmotion?,
V13 - well... and now what?  Testing the "reverse accelerator" V12 again?.

All my wheels are 3 years or older, and that's on purpose; I have learned that either you are on
board with the new models and take the rubbish it gives, or you wait patiently, and then most
problems will be solved within a few years. If you want to test the new models, it's either the
whole spectrum or nothing. Otherwise you end up in a niche with like-minded people who don't
bother to hear or believe anything other than what they themselves think is correct.

Just for fun, take a look at this 1 year old video from Mr. WW:
A good blessing for two GW wheels, everything is just fine.  Money money money....

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Dosingpsychedelics said:

He needs to stop accepting money for affiliate links that are twords begode purchases 🤷🏻‍♂️

Why?

Would that help in sharing the information about their low quality?

Edited by mrelwood
  • Like 2

On 2/4/2023 at 2:15 PM, Jappierre said:

Do we still speack of the master pro or the WW?

Yah, I agree, the above is a little off topic.

Back on topic, does anyone have any thoughts/experience with the new headlight design vs the old 4 LED array? I'm thinking that the new light might offer a bit more throw, which would be nice, especially for faster night riding. Looking forward to any reviews/videos of the new headlight in action.

OldVSNew.jpg

I own an EX20S and a Master Molicell. And soon owner of a Master Pro V2.

I like doing "fun" Off Road and I'm nervous to do something crazy with my future V2!

Is big? Yeah!!

heavy? YEAH!!!!!

But it has 22" and an engine that I fall in love with and I'm nervous about driving it!

My doubts are the linkage and suspension system. I believe and there are people who say that it is the same system as the "Master 2400".

I have the Tomasello ones and they work very, very well! And I want to know if the system of the Pro is the same.

I also have to see if the original shock is improved and no longer has the flaws of the first versions of the Master. I really want to ride with this "little wheel" and see its behavior in Off Road!

1 hour ago, BULL said:

I own an EX20S and a Master Molicell. And soon owner of a Master Pro V2.

I like doing "fun" Off Road and I'm nervous to do something crazy with my future V2!

Is big? Yeah!!

heavy? YEAH!!!!!

But it has 22" and an engine that I fall in love with and I'm nervous about driving it!

My doubts are the linkage and suspension system. I believe and there are people who say that it is the same system as the "Master 2400".

I have the Tomasello ones and they work very, very well! And I want to know if the system of the Pro is the same.

I also have to see if the original shock is improved and no longer has the flaws of the first versions of the Master. I really want to ride with this "little wheel" and see its behavior in Off Road!

Hi Bull,

I also have an EX20S and a Master Molicel!!!!

What a coincidence!!!!

You won't believe it, but a Master X V2 is on my way, we look like soul mates!!!

I am also very nervous, and I really want to take it and see what it is capable of. I join your question because my intention is to put the same suspension system that I have from @EMA on the Master, which is working so well for me.

Let's see if someone can give us a little light on this subject!!!
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, BULL said:

This guy's Master Pro cut out 5 miles from the road.

https://imgur.com/lTAipUL

https://imgur.com/lBBVAgb

https://imgur.com/Ew64MHj

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, instawheel.bcn said:

Hi Bull,

I also have an EX20S and a Master Molicel!!!!

What a coincidence!!!!

You won't believe it, but a Master X V2 is on my way, we look like soul mates!!!

I am also very nervous, and I really want to take it and see what it is capable of. I join your question because my intention is to put the same suspension system that I have from @EMA on the Master, which is working so well for me.

Let's see if someone can give us a little light on this subject!!!

design for master pro is ready, but it's impossible to me to get a real wheel daaaaaamn, we'll find a way :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Paradox said:

This guy's Master Pro cut out 5 miles from the road.

https://imgur.com/lTAipUL

https://imgur.com/lBBVAgb

https://imgur.com/Ew64MHj

Apparently the whole motor burned during a hill climb, too much power output for motor to handle.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1