"Veteran" New brand of high performance EUC's

ugoaps

1 hour ago, shellac said:

All you need is a tuned mass damper like they have in cars. It would probably add a couple pounds to the overall weight. It would be part of a suspension system. 

That is interesting, but i see a couple of problems ... 1) The mass would be quite large. 2) It would affect handling and agility as you would need to overcome the mass just to steer.

12 hours ago, Nic said:

That is interesting, but i see a couple of problems ... 1) The mass would be quite large. 2) It would affect handling and agility as you would need to overcome the mass just to steer.

I doubt it would need to be that large in size, probably just a couple pounds in weight.

It would be an engineering challenge though to add that in addition to a suspension to an EUC form factor. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Nic said:

Maybe someone will invent a wobble cancelling device using some weights and an accelerometer? if you can detect the onset of a wobble early it should be possible to stop it growing by firing a weight in the opposite direction and firing it back as the wobble switches direction, so stabilising the wheel. A bit like using an optical image stabiliser on camera lens.:popcorn:

There's another great opportunity here for an EUC manufacturer to be first to improve safety with such a device ... its definitely doable.

Someone did, I call him 'GOD', but he/she goes by many names. Its called 'knees' :)  Seriously tho, if seasoned riders are hitting the ground on regular basis, Im apt to think its just the nature of the beast. You want safe and reliable, I think the amount of tires you need is a shade more then just one. I think the entire setup seems wonderfully dangerous to me, and Im all for it!

8 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Someone did, I call him 'GOD', but he/she goes by many names. Its called 'knees' :)  Seriously tho, if seasoned riders are hitting the ground on regular basis, Im apt to think its just the nature of the beast. You want safe and reliable, I think the amount of tires you need is a shade more then just one. I think the entire setup seems wonderfully dangerous to me, and Im all for it!

I don't mind a little bit of danger to get the adrenaline pumping, but I don't want to be crushed by a large metal object that is a few meters behind me ... that is not a good way to go.:crying:

Just wondering if the current numbers etc mean anything to anyone on here.

Honestly - not sure what it should be generating (max momentary I guess), what it can take and what to look out for in my data.

We stopped for coffee with a friend and left the Gps running 🤷🏼‍♂️Used darknessbot.

70DA1570-715A-4536-9FF7-6890E2E02ECE.jpeg

• Like 1

The only think they appear to mean to me at first glance is that they are inaccurate.  I don't believe the MaxCurrent or Power, put a meter on the battery lets get this EUC manufactures to start reporting real numbers.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FreeRide said:

The only think they appear to mean to me at first glance is that they are inaccurate.  I don't believe the MaxCurrent or Power, put a meter on the battery lets get this EUC manufactures to start reporting real numbers.

Well thanks for replying - I thought I’d killed the thread 😂

Yeah - I was sorta after some detail or a “this data will be absolute bollocks - don’t base any decisions on this” so thanks :)

For info my MSP report 163 A and 12700W output when i read eucworld log. This numbers i make just acelerate against incline. 

On ks 16x my watch alarm(vibration) trigger 32A  close to (88% beeps) 

On MSP i have same alarm set to 140A (i not yet hear any beeps/alarm yet) my tiltback is set to 46km/h

And we all know but nobody want say it public veteran is just archaic gotway boards design remake in 2020. 

Take this post like  stand up comedy is bite truth inside covered in joke. 

Edited by DjPanJan

I hope this board design is temporary and that they rebuild it from the ground up.
With some luck they will iterate on the Sherman like 3D printer companies do and we might be able to replace it later on.

Edited by null

1507828154_Frame2.thumb.png.d6b6e07de009764f8a8ce1ac9316f30a.png

Download in App Store

What's new in 6.0:

Spoiler

- Added Veteran Sherman support

- Added KingSong S18 support

- KingSong: Added pedal horizontal setting

- Added free trial for Premium

- Improved neural network prediction

- Dashboard: Added power off tile

- Siri: Added commands for voltage, temperature, strobe and power off

- Flic: Added command for power off

- Added offline mode on Dashboard

- Added new screen for Contact support

- Added Spanish localization

- Improved current localizations

► New alarms

- Added triple alarms

- Added alarms by temperature and power

- Added voice alarms

- Added alarms on Apple Watch

- Added smart alarms (Speed depends on the battery level)

► New videorecorder

- Added new videorecorder screen with better layout

- Added videorecorder settings

- Added widgets customization 

► Fixed bugs

- Fixed bug with huge single mileage

- Siri: Fixed output format for Battery level

- Gotway: Fixed bug with total mileage

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alla Shkolnik said:

1507828154_Frame2.thumb.png.d6b6e07de009764f8a8ce1ac9316f30a.png

Download in App Store

What's new in 6.0:

Reveal hidden contents

- Added Veteran Sherman support

- Added KingSong S18 support

- KingSong: Added pedal horizontal setting

- Added free trial for Premium

- Improved neural network prediction

- Dashboard: Added power off tile

- Siri: Added commands for voltage, temperature, strobe and power off

- Flic: Added command for power off

- Added offline mode on Dashboard

- Added new screen for Contact support

- Added Spanish localization

- Improved current localizations

► New alarms

- Added triple alarms

- Added alarms by temperature and power

- Added voice alarms

- Added alarms on Apple Watch

- Added smart alarms (Speed depends on the battery level)

► New videorecorder

- Added new videorecorder screen with better layout

- Added videorecorder settings

- Added widgets customization 

► Fixed bugs

- Fixed bug with huge single mileage

- Siri: Fixed output format for Battery level

- Gotway: Fixed bug with total mileage

Its a shame there is no Android version as Android has 75% market share.

7 minutes ago, Shield said:

Just received my shipping notification! Looks like the Veteran Sherman will be shipping from eWheels.com! 

Top-25-Excited-Meme-9.jpg

I just asked a couple of days ago and they said the end of the month for first batch, When did you put your deposit in?

17 minutes ago, Willy510 said:

I just asked a couple of days ago and they said the end of the month for first batch, When did you put your deposit in?

Early June

50 minutes ago, Willy510 said:

When did you have to pay the balance on it?

I haven't yet but I am expecting the balance request sometime today since the FedEx tracking shows 2 Day shipping.

2 hours ago, Willy510 said:

Yeah that's strange because I asked this morning and got the same answer barely an hour before Shield posted his exciting news.

Well, I am not sure what is going on with my orders. I have two orders with eWheels, the Sherman and a charger. I received two FedEx tracking numbers this morning with scheduled delivery for Tuesday of next week. I still haven't received the balance request for the Sherman so I guess we will see. Keeping fingers crossed.

15 minutes ago, Shield said:

Well, I am not sure what is going on with my orders. I have two orders with eWheels, the Sherman and a charger. I received two FedEx tracking numbers this morning with scheduled delivery for Tuesday of next week. I still haven't received the balance request for the Sherman so I guess we will see. Keeping fingers crossed.

If you look at the details of the tracking # there should be a package weight in the details, that should tell you if its a wheel or a charger

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Shield said:

Just received my shipping notification! Looks like the Veteran Sherman will be shipping from eWheels.com! 

This doesn’t sound right, I was told first batch/ orders not arriving till end of the month.