My Z10 Triumphs, Tribulations, and Failures

Marty Backe

Sure. I don't think the difficult turning at high speed (stability) is a bad thing. Even in the cars, as higher is the speed, the steering wheel is more harder. Ok, not all, but some of them. For example my car, Peugeot 207CC, with electrical steering system. 

Edited by Ch.Eng.62
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, RoberAce said:

Nice. Looks like you're enjoying the new wheel. So, what tire pressure is working good for you (and your weight)?

Is that white stripe on the mudguard part of the mudguard or protective material that you've chosen not to remove?

2 minutes ago, Rotciv said:

I think @Turbocharged mentioned that the released Z will have reflective strip on the mudguard

If that's true, I'm not digging the look. Fixable with some paint though.

Edited by Marty Backe

24 minutes ago, kasenutty said:

Motivational? That looks like a picture from The Road :D

:roflmao:

So funny. I was wondering what the motivation phrase would be that went with my picture. I kind of liked the moody nature of this shot, but it could be seen as depressing :lol:

1 minute ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Yea, my thoughts too. Did Armageddon start over there you guys? Demons crawling out of fresh lava crevices or so? Or will you have to buy wheels with the new currency, bottle caps, from now on, after the nuclear war the remains of which Marty seems to be surveying?

:roflmao:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ather said:

Dang nice shot! What are you carrying with you Water and?

Thanks.

On my rides I carry a waist pack that holds a water bottle, my hand pump for the tire, and misc tools (tire equipment, fuses for the KingSong wheels, multi-tool, snacks, etc.).

1 minute ago, meepmeepmayer said:

"You thought I'd stop riding just because humanity is done for?"

Actually, that's pretty good :thumbup:

Just something about never giving up, with bitter determination (given your sour-looking face in the picture).

"The world has ended? More trails for me to ride in peace!"

"30 miles full or radiation, zombies, and hostile marauders? Let's go!"

"You thought this could make me stop riding? I. AM. MARTY. BACKE!"

[There's a backstory here about an evil Gotway AI (the culmination of their shitty apps) starting a nuclear war to prevent you from wheeling for some reason.]

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

Bonito. Parece que estás disfrutando la nueva rueda. Entonces, ¿qué presión de neumáticos está funcionando bien para usted (y su peso)?

¿Esa banda blanca en la parte del guardabarros del guardabarros o material de protección que ha elegido no eliminar?

87Kg I tried 24 psi which is what I came from the factory I liked the hardness is say on the threshold of the tolerable and I decided today to try 20 psi but I did not like it because I see it too spongy

• Like 1

Esto que quité porque es tan duro y con el ángulo de la superficie hace que mis piernas lloren de dolor. It is only for final versions

D9613DF7-9F9F-48B2-922A-2B94F5DAF8CA.jpeg

Edited by RoberAce
  • Like 1

Martys Poster Title may be:

Z-world.

Ten wheels later...

Edited by iCafe
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, RoberAce said:

87Kg I tried 24 psi which is what I came from the factory I liked the hardness is say on the threshold of the tolerable and I decided today to try 20 psi but I did not like it because I see it too spongy

24 was too low for me (still experience pulling to the left and right). I'm running at 35-psi (80-kg) and it seems perfect for me.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, RoberAce said:

my wiife rides Z10 too

I do believe she have a few plus point compared to @Marty Backe if it is the hairstyle dress code or something else...Oh the suspense what is going to happen in the dark. Almost like an EUC scare movie...just needed the movie theme of The Shark. 

No honestly, if I were to try it out I seriously doubt I would ride as good as her. Good job.