My Z10 Triumphs, Tribulations, and Failures

Marty Backe

22 minutes ago, Ziiten said:

Why does the Z10 backlight keep blinking in the videos that I have seen. Can you make it light steady.

Btw, just got confirmation that my z10 is on its way here. Should be here beginning of August.

Great call mee Ill be right over, with chicken wings.!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Ziiten said:

Btw, just got confirmation that my z10 is on its way here. Should be here beginning of August.

Nice~

29 minutes ago, Ziiten said:

Why does the Z10 backlight keep blinking in the videos that I have seen. Can you make it light steady.

This is for safety, many EUCs (like the InMotions) do this, as a a blinking light will draw more attention to motorists, etc, and make you more visible when braking.

You can only currently toggle on or off the rear taillight I believe. When on, the taillight blinks when braking.

36 minutes ago, Ziiten said:

I still haven't figured out how the main lights fully work. Maybe it's an issue with the pre-production firmware.

I've noticed that sometime my rear light blinks continuously and other times it's steady by blinks when I break.

On the front light, there is the ring light that can be turned on or off. But sometimes when it's on it's blinking, other times it does not blink. And the main front LED's can be turned on or off, but again, I've seen them operate in flash mode but I have no idea how to control that.

So the lights are still somewhat of a mystery to me :confused1:

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Marty the fearless Captain ?

11 minutes ago, yourtoys7 said:

always at moderate speeds :), its all good.

Yeah, speed is relative. For you I would have titled this, "Z10 Leisure Ride ..." :laughbounce2:

16 hours ago, cloudust said:

Maybe you can try to ride like a motorcycle when turning at high speed. Bend the knees a little and open the knee of the direction you want to turn (open right knee if you want to turn right). I think it will make turning easier.

EEFEAFDC-5BBE-4FEC-A448-206A952719FE.jpeg

6A713E84-9862-48E5-9AE3-E67049CB6CEF.jpeg

593E5754-9373-49E8-ACEA-3313E4955715.jpeg

876FB5F3-92CB-49C1-994B-A7C1C2298BCC.jpeg

BB0783F4-54D4-4A15-8CC3-A95C0674DA80.jpeg

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

IMG_20180718_171634

Taking a break at the beach

You are missing one major item here....Cold beer ?

(Waiting for @Hunka Hunka Burning Love feedback...expecting something about bikini)

3 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Taking a break at the beach

3 hours ago, Unventor said:

You are missing one major item here....Cold beer ?

(Waiting for @Hunka Hunka Burning Love feedback...expecting something about bikini)

42921274914_ab192c4924_b.jpg

4 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

You want some vignetting?  :efefb6a84e:  Okay let me work on that... I'm not a Photoshop masterologist...

Honestly, That picture looks like it could go onto a Jones Soda.

12 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Classic Tee-Shirtia!!!  :w00t2:

As usual, I'll have to wait until I get home from work to see your handiwork.

Yes @Hunka Hunka Burning Love I would want one with the edges faded. I like the faded look on the corners. it would blend in better with the black shirt. 
If you can do it, I'll buy one!
Edit: I think I may have a solution. What does it look like on a dark gray shirt?
Edit Edit: Maybe put a black border around the letters so they POP a little more too?

:lol:  Mahteeee!!! :w00t2:  We got customers lined up!  Actually, it might be cheaper if you tried the Vistaprint.com site and uploaded your own design.  They have pretty reasonable pricing for a custom tee.  The Hanes tagless is pretty nice quality, and I think the fit is true to size so if you're a medium, a medium is probably best.  I'm a medium, and sometimes mediums fit tight on me so I went with the large which still works, but it's a bit looser.  After a few washes, sometimes they shrink too so keep that in mind.

Archived