My Z10 Triumphs, Tribulations, and Failures

Marty Backe

Just now, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:lol:  Mahteeee!!! :w00t2:  We got customers lined up!  Actually, it might be cheaper if you tried the Vistaprint.com site and uploaded your own design.  They have pretty reasonable pricing for a custom tee.  The Hanes tagless is pretty nice quality, and I think the fit is true to size so if you're a medium, a medium is probably best.  I'm a medium, and sometimes mediums fit tight on me so I went with the large which still works, but it's a bit looser.  After a few washes, sometimes they shrink too so keep that in mind.

Unfortunately, that is a no-go for me as I work at a Printing House. BUT if you edit the artwork, and then send it to me, I can get my very own shirt printed in house :D 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a guy riding a Z10 without any protective gear, smoking a cigarette, and holding a selfie stick. Now that is high tech and confidence in a wheel.

3 hours ago, Esper said:

Unfortunately, that is a no-go for me as I work at a Printing House. BUT if you edit the artwork, and then send it to me, I can get my very own shirt printed in house :D 

I’ll see what I can come up with.  :w00t2:   My photochopping skills are a little rusty...

EDIT:  Okay here we go!  What do you want it to say?

Ninebot Z10 Badass Rides.  One Wheel Rebels Ninebot Z10. 

vignette.jpg

rebels.jpg

I found a cool biker font.  Too bad it doesn't have numbers.

biker_font.gif

Sample:

Biker-_Font-02.jpg

5 hours ago, dw8928 said:

Here's a guy riding a Z10 without any protective gear, smoking a cigarette, and holding a selfie stick. Now that is high tech and confidence in a wheel.

Interesting, that's the first time I've heard the equivalent of the Gotway 3rd alarm. I wonder if he was experiencing Tilt-back too. @RoberAce, can you tell us about this? When does that alarm kick in and is there tilt-back too?

I absolutely love the sound of the Z10. Almost no motor sound, just the fat tire grinding away at the pavement :w00t2:

This is at about 60% battery.

4 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Interesting, that's the first time I've heard the equivalent of the Gotway 3rd alarm. I wonder if he was experiencing Tilt-back too. @RoberAce, can you tell us about this? When does that alarm kick in and is there tilt-back too?

my friend was riding to the maximum and the alarm sounded but he did not feel the tillback, I told him to press him more until he felt the tillback and finally he experienced it. My friend has a V8 so imagine the feeling he felt when he picked up the Ninebot Z10 for the first time

3 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

I absolutely love the sound of the Z10. Almost no motor sound, just the fat tire grinding away at the pavement :w00t2:

This is at about 60% battery.

So exciting and wonderfull trip :thumbup:

29 minutes ago, RoberAce said:

my friend was riding to the maximum and the alarm sounded but he did not feel the tillback, I told him to press him more until he felt the tillback and finally he experienced it. My friend has a V8 so imagine the feeling he felt when he picked up the Ninebot Z10 for the first time

So exciting and wonderfull trip :thumbup:

I can just imagineplus the tiltback feels much higher on inmotion v8 compared to my KS18L 

33 minutes ago, RoberAce said:

I love this metrics overlays, it is Dashware, isn't it?

It is a program that comes with Sony video and some DSLR cameras. 

Ninebot has productions delay on Z10 and reliable Gotway wheels are hard to get.

Mr Chen at Greeen Traval Shop on Aliexpress has latest Z10 and all Gotway models in stock.

I ordered my Z10, Mten3 and MCM5 48 hours ago, now is on the way by UPS, taxes prepaid.

Much recommended seller, very competent, pardon his English. Here is the link:

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/1908673?spm=2114.search0104.3.5.52fd1001JpXO86

2 hours ago, iCafe said:

Ninebot has productions delay on Z10 and reliable Gotway wheels are hard to get.

Mr Chen at Greeen Traval Shop on Aliexpress has latest Z10 and all Gotway models in stock.

I ordered my Z10, Mten3 and MCM5 48 hours ago, now is on the way by UPS, taxes prepaid.

Much recommended seller, very competent, pardon his English. Here is the link:

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/1908673?spm=2114.search0104.3.5.52fd1001JpXO86

Why did this post (and my response to it) get a red down arrow. I did not see it as advertising.

17 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

You want some vignetting?  :efefb6a84e:  Okay let me work on that... I'm not a Photoshop masterologist...

Don't be so modest, remember Flo from Progressive's head on Princess Leia's body standing in the surf holding a couple of teenburgers?  That was awesome! :dribble::laughbounce2:

i2k879.jpg

I am honest. Mr. Chen at Green Traval do a good job. Please, show some respect!

If you do not want to wait to buy it locally, I see no reason to wait.

Ride Z now! Taxes prepaid.

6 hours ago, Ziiten said:

You mean ~22 mph is the max speed it can do at 50% charge?

No. I guess you could say that 22-mph is the minimum that you can go at 50%.

3 minutes ago, yourtoys7 said:

What program is this, looks very cool.

It's the software that comes with the Sony X3000 camera.

22 minutes ago, steve454 said:

Don't be so modest, remember Flo from Progressive's head on Princess Leia's body standing in the surf holding a couple of teenburgers?  That was awesome! :dribble::laughbounce2:

i2k879.jpg

Do NOT post a GPS coordinate...As @Hunka Hunka Burning Love will speed travel there asap.

8 minutes ago, Mike Paolini said:

Found this from the Wheelies on the Z10.  Marty, I think they are raising the bar on testing on you!

Oh you get a free ship when you buy a Z10? Does it come with rudder and sails too?

I can't think of any reason why I would risk exposing a lithium battery to be submerged in water. That is just a 120% way asking for trouble.

2 minutes ago, steve454 said:

Ha Ha!  Hunka made that photoshop.  B)

Doesn't matter much. I am pretty sure he will go there just to test if it could possibly be true.?

Archived