My Z10 Triumphs, Tribulations, and Failures

Marty Backe

That what I want!

Lets race, lets dance, lets fight!

I think the ultimate wheel are heavy enough, strong enough for big men to lean on and keep pushing at max speed.

When a pedals tilting back that much it is not a comfort ride, but rather a motorsport. You are living on the edge!

Every uphill is a joy!

No cut-outs at Z10 as seen on Tesla or MSuper. Gentle tilt back put a wheel in a sport mode, makes it more and more difficult to push forward, but letting you keep the speed, leaving you within secure margins on board temperature and battery level. NB let you enjoy the ride, opposite to heavy tiltbacks by KS. or faceplants by GW. This is a game changer. ADRENALINE = MaxSpeed + FullControl.

Edited by iCafe
  • Like 1

Got my Z10 now and Tried to disable The warning Sound at max Speed. But its Not possible, isnt it? Tiltback is enough for me..The Sound is not so nice....

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, onkeldanuel said:

Got my Z10 now and Tried to disable The warning Sound at max Speed. But its Not possible, isnt it? Tiltback is enough for me..The Sound is not so nice....

I use to tape over speakers, to lower the beep volume. Not too much, some beeps are vital. Respect the beep!

6 hours ago, onkeldanuel said:

The sound is broken on my pre-production Z10. But I do notice that there's a sound volume control in the app. Does that control the beeping volume?

7 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

The sound is broken on my pre-production Z10. But I do notice that there's a sound volume control in the app. Does that control the beeping volume?

So, now that you also have the MSuper X, which one do you prefer so far?  Z10 or MSuper X?  Or are they different animals?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gustesta said:

So, now that you also have the MSuper X, which one do you prefer so far?  Z10 or MSuper X?  Or are they different animals?

I only have 50-miles on the MSX, so opinions have not been formed yet. But in general, different beasts. I'm still buying the Z10. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Gustesta said:

Thanks!  Is the Z10 your new favorite? 

Out of my 10-wheels, no, it's not my favorite. But I like it very much.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, iCafe said:

Only a week ago ACM2 was the lucky one...?

When you are a "PLAYER" like Marty, and you have a Harem of 10 like his... Then they need to expect a little neglect when it is "Their Time Of The Month".... 5 days out of 30 with that kind of overlap can only lead to quarrels... :efee565ab0:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jon Stern said:

You can't leave that statement hanging without saying which wheel is your favorite!

44 minutes ago, iCafe said:

Only a week ago ACM2 was the lucky one...?

Still the ACM2 :D, for the riding that I do.

52 minutes ago, Mike Paolini said:

Bachlor.jpg.2c1b4f366c616caff5454722f772606c.jpg

What he said, we need to know who gets the Rose!

You're killing me :laughbounce2:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

You can Bring IT down to a Minimum Volume but its still loud. On max Volume its crazy loud. 

• Like 1

The wheel is total different than other wheels! I Had The Tesla, Monster 100V and some Kingsongs. Its so crazy agil at Low Speed, you can Turn 360 Like nothing on The Spot. 

Only Thing is, that after Drive The Monster at almost 60 KMH its a little slow ?

but its a perfekt cruising Speed at 35-40KMH

totally cool and unique wheel and driving experience Like Marty Said. 

i Like 32 Psi on 85KG, 35-40psi was a little to nervous for me at topspeed. 

So you guys have mounted The additional Pads they come with The wheel? 

• Like 3

Its funny, because ACM2 is less sexy of them all. Love is blind! :whistling:

Edited by iCafe
  • Like 2