THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

1 hour ago, techyiam said:

Busted, with your own video. :)

Lols, yes, I should have used the term 'generally' instead of 'literally'. There are always exceptions. Hopefully you would consider that riding to be on the safe side nonetheless; slow on the pavements, slower when there's people, a bit faster when there isn't, but EUCW reports I didn't exceed 35 kph on the whole ride, so painfully slow overall I'd say, especially in comparison with other Master riders !

image.png.01a5a24ca76e8842214e8d12e819adb5.png image.png.9270525372d2d8ec706cf8618642fd1d.png

Smokin 51.4 mph on commute with a 360Cam on a selfie stick. 
 I was intending to record the sweeping turns, riding the cracks, more than my new top-speed that just happened (no headwind blast at the bridge today).  
Begode Master Commute with 51.4 mph Peak Speed, Sweeping Turns, and Riding The Cracks (Pt 1)

Begode Master Commute with 51.4 mph Peak Speed, Sweeping Turns, and Riding The Cracks (Pt 2)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Elliott Reitz said:

Begode Master Commute with 51.4 mph Peak Speed

Nice roll, thanks for sharing. The dress shoes are complete savagery.

13 hours ago, Robse said:

No one?  Strange

I think he was replaced by chat GPT..:P

• Like 2

So today I ended up re-bending the bent-rod for my universal kickstand.  I bent one shorter and put feet on it, but the mechanism to attach adjustable feet (weld a nut, or use bolt-rod-holders) still sucks (producibility as well as durability).   Anyway, this one is good.  Best would be to have 1/4x20 bolt-coupler-nuts for feet to screw into - but when I weld them on the threads generally warp too much to work anymore (I could make 1 work if I wanted it for just me, but the work for that isn't reproducable - and these were "proof of concept" hoping someone might manufacture them).  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Robse said:

Did i hear "fancy mode = no safety features"? eq fancy mode = Begode mode? 😁

i’ve yet to learn those hard begode lessons! Not used to no safety - I’ll keep one eye on the alarms a little more next time. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Ronin Ryder said:

Great to see @houseofjob on film (a feat in itself no doubt!). Takes me back to the "old school" days of EUC! Thanks for his inclusion, I have always liked and had respect for Chris's unique take, incite and knowledge of EUC's over the years.

Hej Guys! I took my camera with me on my yesterday's EUC Tour. On the way back I had a pedal clip and fell, sadly the Insta360 broke (the part where you screw in the selfie stick). So only one way was caught on video.  I hope you like it anyway.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm really loving this tire on the S20! (S22 controller on original S20, pinned motor myself, rollers myself, wire guide, bearings, seat, etc.  It all works together best I've yet seen for THIS use case.  Look at the smiles on my dog's faces!  Loki turns 9 next week.  

{+} Foot drag Breaking demo  

Stopping technique demo! From 1:25 in vid:
1. Carving slow-down (21 to about 20 mph) 1:24
2. Seat grab slow-down (20 to about 10 mph) 1:26
3. Foot drag to turn the wheel into a 90 degree suspension compression abrupt stop (10 to 0 mph) 1:29
My stop distance was as short as the dogs!
Edited by Elliott Reitz
{+}
  • Upvote 1