THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

2 hours ago, The Brahan Seer said:

this is the most comprehensive review

Great review, it's been posted before but really highlights the v13 quality's. 2 takeaways for me is...

v13-up-hill.jpg

The v13 doesn't lack torque..

v13-tire-pressure.jpg

And it looks like he isn't running 45 psi either. He must be wrong also.

On 4/28/2023 at 1:43 PM, EMA said:

super busy period but always riding, CPro in action :

Slinky camera moves, and very smooth riding. I like that the speed beeps rise in pitch too, as you move from one alarm to another - wish my Master / did that out of the speakers. Perhaps EUCW already does - I don't have Bluetooth helmet audio yet.

Edited by Cerbera
  • Thanks 1

On 4/29/2023 at 12:59 PM, Cerbera said:

Slinky camera moves, and very smooth riding. I like that the speed beeps rise in pitch too, as you move from one alarm to another - wish my Master / did that out of the speakers. Perhaps EUCW already does - I don't have Bluetooth helmet audio yet.

EUCW speed alarms, simple and best feature ever to me ;)

when i ride the master i need to carry the little bottle style BT speaker, CPro has speakers

• Like 2

IDK another wheel that can ride this tire. Seriously it rocks if you can ride it (so far only 1 friend managed 1/4 mile on it, painfully, lol). Its really just that you have to ride on its ridge like its ultra top heavy.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ben Hatfield said:

Thanks for another great video @Ben Hatfield! Love the style.

How do you like the Roof RO200 helmet? Would love to hear your thoughts (review?) of it. Where did you buy it?

Do you have a license plate (holder) on the rear of your wheel?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, litewave said:

Thanks for another great video @Ben Hatfield! Love the style.

How do you like the Roof RO200 helmet? Would love to hear your thoughts (review?) of it. Where did you buy it?

Do you have a license plate (holder) on the rear of your wheel?

thanks. 

I really like the Roof RO200.  It's light as a TSG or Predator, but has better certifications (EU certifications - "1150g and our customers rate this helmet to have an Intermediate fit").  I bought it on Ebay from Chromeburner ( https://www.ebay.com/itm/275449839252?hash=item402216fe94:g:zOwAAOSwu2pjhijH ) -- this very listing.  I'm exactly 58cm size M, but it fits Very tight, to the point where my ears get uncomfortable after a couple hours with it on.  This does seem to improve each time I wear it.  There are a lot of sizes that go up a single CM, I wonder if I wouldn't fit easier into the ML, 59cm, but I think that next size up goes to a larger, heavier outer shell.  It came with two visors and a pinlock insert for the clear (anti-fog).  Once it fully wears in, likely be my go-to, favorite helmet for performance rides.

Worth mentioning that I had to fill out some on-line paperwork, while the helmet sat at customs - this one took a while from order to arrival, at least a couple weeks.  I was given EZ mode instructions by the people who contacted me, via email, and custom issue was sorted very quick.  I think this process had to do with EU vs US certifications on motorcycle helmets.

Back mudflap is reflective tape, paint on cardboard, velcro-ed to back.  I've gone with this type of mudflap on a few wheels.  Like the simplicity, and use of cheap materials that can be easily replaced.

• Thanks 1