THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

On 5/21/2023 at 10:08 AM, Cerbera said:

I can't watch @Elliott Reitz's video - I am too terrified for his bare ankles :shock2:

LMAO.  Well it was cooler tonight.  I rode the Master, and got annoyed with it on grass after only 100 yds of it.  One of the stops I found a spot to try some free-spin-observation and burnin.  I think its actually round but out of balance.  The seemingly tap tap effect at slower spin defies location on the tire (chicken strips are smooth all round).  

• Like 1

New hi speed of 25.6 mph for Teddy tonight. Loki did 27 a few years back with my MSX-100V.  He could have easily done 35 but I wasn't good enough to keep with him at the time.  And tonight, maybe if I coulda stayed up with Loki a bit better we'd have boosted Teddy with a neck tug.  
  • Like 1

Lot of excited dogs in this one. Quite interesting 'hand slapping' technique he uses to avoid them latching on to his ankles...

Doesn't work the second time !

• Like 1

How fast are u going? (when u are going "fast" ;-) )  and how far do u dare to run the battery down before u slow down?     Are u satisfied with your Bull Commander Pro?

:thumbup:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EMA said:

CPro all dressed up with lights :D

Nice roll, the wheel looks great at night. Definitely high vis.

2 hours ago, Robse said:

How fast are u going?

I'd be curious to know too, Also is there a way of recording without using the "fish eye" lens?  The lens always makes you look like you are doing 80mph everywhere, my guess is around 40mph which is fast. That one car that passed you was probably doing 55, they were going for it...lol

• Like 1

On 5/23/2023 at 9:07 PM, Elliott Reitz said:

I think its actually round but out of balance.

My guess is the tube is not seated correctly inside or has a crease making the tire slightly bulged in one spot. I like your testing method though.

Exceptionally lovely town and country ride today in the setting sun, a few vids and pics in this tour...

Finished up at the skate park for a nice cup of tea...

image.thumb.png.d9097b455e311701e86fcadfe14a353c.png

Those lights on the side are 'aircraft level bright' I have noticed, and can be seen from 500m away when strobing ! The red you see there is still mega bright, but about a tenth of what the strobe LED does what that is on...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, OldFartRides said:

I watched the whole vid F & B, and there wasn’t anything about a UPS killing.

I was tired when I made that thumbnail and the kids kept jumping on me, so you might have me here :) 

I went up a hill! 

I am trying new skills but only small things. When I edited I saw that each roll I had tried a few new things. Small things but new skills for me.

I was intimidated for some reason about inclines, mostly scratching my wheel. 

Balancing the wheel on logs was new, only small but heavy wheel made it feel harder. 

Maybe it isn’t a dedicated tutorial but showing myself slowly working on skills. 

Sorry to click bait it a little, I needed some watch hours for the youtube thing. 

Edited by Forwardnbak
  • Haha 1