THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

On 4/11/2023 at 11:00 AM, Forwardnbak said:

Aha !! Just after 6 mins in that guy mentions wind railing him into a single unplanned direction, and that being rather tricky to a) notice at first and b) to get out of once you do. I wonder if it was this phenomenon that caused that recent V13 crash where the poor guy got inexplicably railed into a wall the other day ? In fact I think that was him wasn't it ?!

It jogged a memory in me of a recent wind ride I had where I noticed that my Master was just going left despite my input to the contrary, and I too found that rather tricky to overcome, although in my case I had open areas both sides of the path so it wasn't dangerous that it did that. But might go to show it's not only the vicious gusts you have to worry about, but also the direction of the more constant prevailing wind, if it can rail us like that at the wrong angles of coincidence !

Interesting about shoulder deflection - I will definitely try that !

Edited by Cerbera
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

Nice roll @Forwardnbak, thanks for sharing . Great place, the paths look nice and smooth.

Thanks for that Punxatawneyjoe.

Appreciate your support mate TY!

I did kind of expect a little more from this place :) not many trees in the secret forest.

Nice place though and I enjoy rolling anywhere. Beach vibes next video :) 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Forwardnbak said:

Nice roll and cool brief review. Thanks for sharing. Looks like the suspension was set really soft since you were getting almost full travel by just bouncing on it. Looks like a nice wheel though. Is your bike a CBR?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

Nice roll and cool brief review. Thanks for sharing. Looks like the suspension was set really soft since you were getting almost full travel by just bouncing on it. Looks like a nice wheel though. Is your bike a CBR?

Thanks Punxatawneyjoe. I was really happy to get a chance to roll on the wheel. Amzing of Eriderz, hugely generous of them. 

I only managed to get out for an hour as they were having a few coming in to test the wheel. I didn’t want to play with the set up at all. Stoked just to roll. 

The bike is a BMW it’s my MIDLIFE crisis (wife loves it!!) 

• Thanks 1