THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

We got our hands on a Commander Mini here at Ride One and wanted to push its limits and see how it compares to similar 16 inch suspension wheels on the market like the Veteran Patton. Spoiler Alert: It's fast. Like, stupid fast. Check it out to see just how quick we get this powerhouse to go!

12 minutes ago, OldFartRides said:

Already posted previous page in this thread, and in it’s own thread, and almost unanimously denounced by the elders here.

This outlaw style riding will lead to death, destruction and more restrictive laws, if not outright bans on EUCs.

Safety is no accident.

I did not realize, this is the first time we are posting it here officially.

On 7/12/2023 at 12:10 PM, The Brahan Seer said:

Probably the only time he relies on the crutches is when he's stationary. If not he obviously knows how to handle it. In an over lean he will fall with the poles. Can you really tell how well the poles are attached from this vlog? The poles are light and have balls on the end. I would rather be hit by them than a 50Kg wheel.

Give the guy a break. Its great to see how we can still enjoy this hobby even without using our legs! Good on him I say.

Yep, he's an awesome rider and very fun to ride with. He has wiped out pretty hard from an over lean, but heard he had no problems, and got away with pretty much no injury. Wheel was fine too! 

• Like 1

Guy literally built (connected parts) himself a better EUC in his workshop, than manufacturers have released past somewhat years..

Big battery..

Lighter than most..

No need to go into motherboard apartment to do a tire change.. (Or to remove motor/tire.)

And what do manufacturers do?? Keep releasing overweight and overpriced crap. :D 

Edited by Funky
  • Like 1

Man, im still sweaty, stinky from sweating my ass off in the shed putting this bitch back together , test riding it, and then editing this video. But now, its time for some icecream

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ronin Ryder said:

Thank you for your review:).  However, if I did the same maneuver at a traffic light / pedestrian crossing
(in my town ind Denmark), where a police car that is stopped for pedestrians crossing obviously is being elegantly
overtaken on the inside (!), then I would immediately be pursued, stopped, maybe even arrested, fined,
the wheel confiscated...

But I am realizing that this is the norm in NYC. Will have to take a trip over there soon to try to ride
like that in a big city.  Must be fun ;)  (twinkle, dont get me wrong )

Annotation 2023-07-20 115819.jpg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Robse said:

However, if I did the same maneuver at a traffic light / pedestrian crossing
(in my town ind Denmark), where a police car that is stopped for pedestrians crossing obviously is being elegantly
overtaken on the inside (!), then I would immediately be pursued, stopped, maybe even arrested, fined,
the wheel confiscated...

But I am realizing that this is the norm in NYC. Will have to take a trip over there soon to try to ride
like that in a big city.

Electric wheels are illegal to ride on the streets of NYC.

So the big difference is really about enforcement, or there lack of in NYC.

But from watching videos from other US cities, it looks like enforcement is generally quite lax.

On 7/15/2023 at 12:57 PM, Jalious said:

We got our hands on a Commander Mini here at Ride One and wanted to push its limits and see how it compares to similar 16 inch suspension wheels on the market like the Veteran Patton. Spoiler Alert: It's fast. Like, stupid fast. Check it out to see just how quick we get this powerhouse to go!

Edited by Esash

7 hours ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

Cool video, looks like everyone had fun. It would be nice if some of these reviewers were honest. Like what happened to the wheel where the batteries were coming out of it at the end of the day?

They have a telegram channel and we’re asked about that. The guy that shoots and edits those vids said he opted to cut that part out because he felt that that wheel had been abused far more than what would be deemed as regular riding. It’s the same wheel they did the off roading on as well as all that crazy jumping. He said leperkim is aware of what happened and hopefully will address that. It’s actually being discussed right now in their chat. https://t.me/c/1815935203/1

Edited by Hellkitten
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Freeforester said:

We may need a bigger battery and more mosfets!

Good thing EUC's aren't cars. Doh they could make it even smaller so it would fit EUC. :D 

And if it's more efficient. We actually would need less batteries, mosfets. :efee8319ab:

• Upvote 2