THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

Hold my Red Bull - it’s Dawn’s new, faster-than-ever-ride-to-be! It’ll give Marty something to engineer while his leg is knitting itself back together!

https://youtu.be/_HCvDjTuYKE

(starting to wonder if that ship ablaze in the North Sea came via the Begode factory!)

S22Pro crash broken ankle and knee.

Is not my IG or video:

Reasons:

1  too soft terain?

2 rider  fail?

3 S22 weak braking?

4 or just bad time and place :-(

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvUgSpashXv/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Edited by DjPanJan
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, DjPanJan said:

Is not my IG or video:

Reasons:

1  too soft terain?

2 rider  fail?

3 S22 weak braking?

5: locked into power pads.....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Has anyone else seen the video of a Tesla going up doing the rounds today? Too large a file to upload here, but man, makes ‘Stride’s effort with the S 20 look like a 20 second sparkler!

3 hours ago, DjPanJan said:

Is not my IG or video:

Reasons:

1  too soft terain?

2 rider  fail?

3 S22 weak braking?

That didn’t look too difficult to achieve 😳

Edited by Freeforester

I think ankle is out of the shoe, not in the shoe, then no protection.

Front pad is near the pedal, and the small shoe. When a foot is on the ground it can't escape.

Edited by varamontelo
  • Like 1

The reason why I now use motocross boots for off roading. Yes they are bulky, stiff and very uncomfortable at first, not to mention looking like Frankenstein while trying to walk in them, but they do eventually break-in.  The motorcycle touring boots are for street rides and running errands. :D

Edited by 5Cauac
  • Like 1

This video (click the thumbnail), trying out some EUC racing with CrazyEye PEV, Curb jumps and one of us experience the death wobble with Sherman-S LIKE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE

Edited by WILSONEUC
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, WILSONEUC said:

This video (click the thumbnail), trying out some EUC racing with CrazyEye PEV, Curb jumps and one of us experience the death wobble with Sherman-S LIKE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE

First of all, hope that he will survive the tomahawk scull beating.  Next:  Thank u for the laugh of the day:lol: , i was about to say "how could he miss", but no, it's a perfect shot 1-0 to rider over pole.  Congratulations. :cheers:

Annotation 2023-08-07 115342.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, WILSONEUC said:

death wobble with Sherman-S LIKE

That was an unexpected ending, wow. Glad everyone is ok. It's a good video for the importance of properly securing your chin strap. Definitely an interesting watch. Thanks for sharing.

Edited by Punxatawneyjoe
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

It's a good video for the importance of properly securing your chin strap.

Must be particularly galling to have gone to the effort of buying and wearing a helmet only to watch it tragically depart the scene in the one second before it is most needed !

I imagine it's an easy thing to forget if you are constantly taking your helmet on and off in all that heat... anyway, glad he's alright, and seemed relatively unphased by the whole experience...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Remember the S20 S22 torque testing motors?  THIS is the ultimate method to "torque test" the old S20 motors (just after 3:15 in this vid). I put the pins in it myself, knobby, kickstand, seat, etc. After this overtorque cutout (repeatedly same spot), I believe the pins with original glue worked. This is the original S20 used by AlienRides Channel demo and auctioned to benefit the Ukrainians escaping the war zone.

• Like 1

I am sorry for this completely OT message, but while reading about how problematic it is for beginners to mount and ride, the word Tricky got glued to my mind.  Therefore this.  So sorry - but smiling :lol:

• Haha 1