THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

17 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Not my video.

Really nice video about the LA EUC Games by a channel I've never heard of before.

A well done compilation indeed!  I believe REV is out of Seattle. They did a previous blog featuring Reny who lives out there. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, JZT-Colorado said:

Marty, do you prefer the MSX for rides like this (over the Nikola and/or 16X) for the larger wheel and greater stability?

i also saw that Chooch has recently gone back to his 100v MSX too...

No I don't. I have a lot of wheels so I'll grab whichever wheel I feel like riding that day.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, seage said:

Havent posted a video in a hot minute, so heres a short one from last night of me riding in the snow for the first time this season. 

Btw, i passed 5200km on my 18XL. Did over 700km on my old 16s before selling it which is pretty cool considering when i started XD.

Hope you've all been well.

Looks like you were having fun. Reminds me a little of what Chooch has done

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

No I don't. I have a lot of wheels so I'll grab whichever wheel I feel like riding that day.

Are there any riding situations where the MSX is clearly superior?

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

It has the best pedal clearance of any wheel made, so it's great for single-track or any other type riding where there's a lot of crap on the ground.

Clearly it's probably the fastest wheel made.

And basically any rough trail/road conditions. The fat, beefy tire eats up the road.

The MSX is a great wheel and I'm glad I have mine.

The Nikola is probably better at night, with brighter and fancier lights.. plus BT speakers... so the Nikola is a better "party wheel." ;)

Any other situations where the Nikola is superior to the MSX?

eScootGer, the two-wheeled scooter subforum is at: https://forum.electricunicycle.org/forum/61-e-scooters/

You probably won't get many comments in the EUC section while riding the world's most ubiquitous two-wheeled scooter ever ... you haven't made any actual EUC comments, only posted 7 videos (both here and reddit), so I kinda assume you're just trying to drive traffic to your YT channel ...

Edited by xorbe
  • Like 3

On 11/13/2019 at 4:18 PM, Marty Backe said:

Looks like you were having fun. Reminds me a little of what Chooch has done

Tons! Its really fun riding in the snow, even though its super cold. I remember this video of chooch. Hes a lot braver than me. Willing to still push it even in the snow, haha. Not me, im riding slow as hecc. 

• Like 2

On 11/13/2019 at 12:47 PM, Rehab1 said:

A well done compilation indeed!  I believe REV is out of Seattle. They did a previous blog featuring Reny who lives out there. 

Very well done event, very well done video! LA EUC Games will be even bigger next year!

Edited by MaxLinux

On 11/12/2019 at 6:08 PM, Yannick Dlsr said:

The wheelers of Alsace welcome the Belgiums wheelers! But not only that! Dutch, Germans, Parisians, Orleans, our Lorraine friends and even a wheeler from Avignon made the trip!

Beautiful walks, a wonderful atmosphere, good meals and frank laughs brightened up these few days spent together. 

Hoplà Geiss & Roule ma Poule !

→ FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/groups/weelersdalsace/

Subtitle in English!

I enjoyed watching another great adventure by the Alsace wheelers! I liked how many wheelers from various areas joined the ride! Thank you for the English subtitles!

• Like 1