THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

Wow. Extremely cool video and excellent editing. Really well done. Thanks. 

You guys that whip through the cities like you do have much bigger balls than I have. LOL.  I completely trust my riding skills to do it I just don’t trust other large vehicles not to knock me into oblivion. Still though if I wasn’t so concerned about being taken out of the workforce to recover after being hit I would absolutely love to ride with you guys through the city like that. It looks extremely fun. Maybe it’s an age thing. When I was 22 I had a very fast motorcycle and didn’t seem to care much about the possibility of becoming one with a tree. Lol. It’s just too much for me to lose now. Sad I guess. I’m lucky to have safe pathways to ride where I live so if and when I wipe out it will just be me with the pavement sliding. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Retrovertigo said:

@RoberAcemy daughter now thinks you are much cooler than me :crying: I have been telling her about my Z10 but she hasn't seen me on it yet. So to best describe what it is like, I sent her one of your Z10 videos. She laughed and said "there is no way you are as cool riding it as that guy" :facepalm:

What I love about @RoberAce is that he hangs off the KS16X like it's a Z10, despite it's 'skinny', non gyro tyre. His riding posture is one of the coolest I have seen :) 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, buell47 said:

Are you sure he's not riding the CX321 tire?

I'd say it's the CX321 with the appropriate riding style. There is no other way to ride this tyre. 

I suspect he's using the CX321 tyre as well. 

4 hours ago, Retrovertigo said:

@RoberAcemy daughter now thinks you are much cooler than me :crying: I have been telling her about my Z10 but she hasn't seen me on it yet. So to best describe what it is like, I sent her one of your Z10 videos. She laughed and said "there is no way you are as cool riding it as that guy" :facepalm:

It's the helmet. The TSG Pass and Pass Pro with mirrored shield are still the best looking around. Too bad they are very hard to find in the US now, and large sizes have to be ordered from Europe. 

@RoberAce does make great videos, though he looks much cooler riding a Z10.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Planemo said:

I had no idea you would need to ride a 16" EUC with any 3" tyre in this fashion to be honest. Looks good though :)

Not every 16x3.0 tire, but at least the 1st batch 16x tire CX321.

Yes, looks very cool. 👍

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Flyboy10 said:

Day 7 of @Marty Backe's LA Tour: Mt Baldy 59 miles. A bucket list entry for any EUC enthusiast. 

I really enjoyed that Adam :cheers:  Thanks for the commentary - I'm glad you and everyone else enjoyed that day.  And to think, you were only on 3 of the 7 rides. Maybe next October you can do all 7 ;)

• Like 3

7 hours ago, travsformation said:

Tour through the Garraf Massif Nature Park yesterday, about 30km south of Barcelona. My girlfriend decided it was too nice a day not to head out into the mountains with me, so she followed me in my trusty old Suzuki 4x4, meaning I actually had a "camera crew" behind me for a change :efefa6edcf:

And the best part is, she enjoyed herself so much, and realized how much fun and freedom come with EUCing, that she's finally asked me to teach her to ride :D

Nice :cheers:

Can I borrow her for one of my rides  ;)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Oh God :facepalm:

So naive @Marty Backe

• Like 1