THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

5 hours ago, Tishawn Fahie said:

Thank you very much - I hope it even beeps to let me know it's heating up......before it tosses me like a piece of stone......

you know the "background" story? .....the P discontinued bla bla bla?

then Ok :-)

Wow...That is one great story! Thanks @Sidestreet Reny for sharing! Such a cool dude! These are the type of stories that should run on the national news! Uplifting! Spiritual! No barriers based on age! Every nursing home should show this video as most are residents are depressed from constantly being told:  "be careful or you will break something" or "act you age, your not a kid anymore"! Sucks!

• Upvote 1

@Planetpapi drone as selfie stick is a great idea.  Have you tried putting the drone at 100 feet  directly overhead?  That might be interesting to try as being farther away the drone would not have to change direction very fast.  Or find a large open area (no trees or buildings) and go fast doing large figure eights or circles to see what the drone footage looked like.  Have the drone at low altitude and see if it can keep up.

@who_the Awesome! I love drone footage! In the coming year with the Lily Drone becoming available this forum will be witnessing cinematic footage that will  blow our minds!

@HEC @KingSong69 Love it! Sign the pooch up! My dog throws up just riding in a car. Can't imagine the mess she would make riding on a wheel?

Edited by Rehab1
  • Upvote 3

@steve454 Reading Lily updates it appears the company is going the extra mile to make sure their product launch is uneventful. There are some pre-order positions on EBay that I was checking out. Unfortunately they keep pushing back the delivery date! 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, who_the said:

Neil outdid himself on this awesome drone video from Sunday's ride along the Peninsula in the San Francisco Bay Area! Fun ride thanks everybody!

Yeah, I'm bummed I missed this ride.  Next time! ;)

Looks like you guys had a great time, and yes, Neil did an awesome job.  Thanks for sharing.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, who_the said:

Neil outdid himself on this awesome drone video from Sunday's ride along the Peninsula in the San Francisco Bay Area! Fun ride thanks everybody!

Awesome video! 

Just one question about the ending... what's up with the one glove thing?