THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

8 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

@steve454 Thanks man! My wife told me if I break something don't complain! Then I showed her this video of my EUC ramp I tried out today. Have any spare rooms at your place?:wacko: 

@Rehab1 that looks like fun!  Sounded like you got a little air on some of them.  I like the sound the wheel makes, kind of a whirring sound, not too loud.

• Upvote 1

There's one of videos from last year with training wheels, i'm so fat and funny now that a re-play it :D Location : my roof 
The video is old but i've uploaded it just for fun. Dates back to September 2015. I now ride much "much" better and without those pesky training wheels :P

• Upvote 3

On 9/9/2016 at 3:11 PM, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Thanks for another great insight into your mind @Duf.

I suppose I should start with congratulating you on losing your 100 mile cherry - very well done!.

Now let's cut to the chase - 5:43 into your video, you make the subtle comment, "So even as I am approaching 100 miles on my Ninebot One E+, I've already been thinking for a while about what my next electric unicycle is going to be..." Now I'm pretty sure we warned you about this addiction. But I'm glad you didn't listen.

Gotway is a good choice. your real decision is the wheel size - A 16" wheel will be more agile, but an 18" will handle less "Ave Maria-like" terrain. So if you want to go places where the 16" currently struggles, then go the MSuper. But if you think you will be happy going where you currently go, the 16" would be more nimble. So you need to work out where you want to go with one of these things...  

Or you could be like some of us and get both.

One last question - I noticed the absence of knee-pads - After your "almost videoed" extravaganza, I though you said you would always wear them from now on???

The biggest draw to me for the Msuper is it has the largest foot pads.  With size 13 feet, foot discomfort is a big issue for me on the Ninebot One. 

Ironically I didn't have knee pads on because of the two painful brush burns i had on my knee from my crash, because I didn't have knee pads on. :)

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Hansolo said:

A little vidéo

Awesome as usual. Esprit Roue makes some of the best EUC videos I've seen. That night footage was great!

Who is Rando Nico? Do I understand the caption correctly that he returned from Taiwan?

Edited by MaxLinux

20 minutes ago, egiljo said:

A short video from today, braked hard in the end and had to run off. 

Nice dismount. I think that's my next wheel.

5 hours ago, MaxLinux said:

Awesome as usual. Esprit Roue makes some of the best EUC videos I've seen. That night footage was great!

Who is Rando Nico? Do I understand the caption correctly that he returned from Taiwan?

In Paris we have many meet up organisers so we call them with a specific name.

In this meet up there is 2 organisers, theirs first name is Nicolas ==> Nico's (every friday night there is a Nico's meet up :D)

They returned from a trip to Taiwan, that all...

And there is a video part 2 in the funnel...

Edited by Hansolo

On 9/11/2016 at 4:14 AM, Rehab1 said:

My wife told me if I break something don't complain! Then I showed her this video of my EUC ramp I tried out today. Have any spare rooms at your place?:wacko: 

Next challenge could be to go BACKWARDS on these ramps while waving and sending air kisses to your wife :);)

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Okay, here's my first try at dangling my phone on a selfie stick while riding...

Nice, and very brave to use your phone ;-)  You must have endless nice places to ride in Hawaii