THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

52 minutes ago, houseofjob said:

Eh, maybe something more like 20 or 22" I mean, or a symmetrical 26", not the KS-18A tall style

Or how about something really BIG! @Hirsute are you a Cyr Master?

Edited by Rehab1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

I enabled Madden mode on my ACM 16 and took it for a spin around the block. Love the acceleration. I have tilt-back set to ~22 mph, which occurred once on the first straight away.

Marty, I love it! The only part that's got me concerned is the wobble after your decelerate. Is that common with EU's or Gotways? It could also be because of the street's unevenness. 

Stay Safe,

SW

Edited by swvision

8 minutes ago, swvision said:

Marty, I love it! The only part that's got me concerned is the wobble after your decelerate. Is that common with EU's or Gotways? It could also be because of the street's unevenness. 

Stay Safe,

SW

I hadn't ridden for a day. It seems that I still need to warm up a bit before I'm totally stable. Plus, I was holding a camcorder at the end of a large monopod, which was throwing me off a tiny bit. Thanks for the concern :-)

21 hours ago, Hansolo said:

No I don't use a drone, below my materials:

Camera SONY FDR-X1000VR

Gimbal Feiyu tech G4 GS (for Sony cam)

Extension bar for the gimbal

Thank you for this information! Probably the times you used the extension bar and gimbal were the ones I thought might be drone footage.

@hirsuit...You are a master!  Can't wait to see your contest video! Envision many elements to your routine. Faster...faster!

fast_car.gif

Edited by Rehab1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Rehab1 said:

I know it may not seem like much to some but after weeks of practicing I'm finally able to go backwards!!!! Yahoo!! 

That looks an awful lot like you just played the video backward... 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Rehab1 said:

@The Fat Unicyclist Wished I had video editing skills like that! Would have been much easier on my body:D

Ha... As I was writing that I was thinking that (having just spent 3 weeks abroad and wheel-less) I am going to struggle even going forward when I next mount up.

• Upvote 1

@The Fat Unicyclist OMG...just the thought of going a few days without a wheel makes me ill:wacko: Jump aboard that wheel ASAP big guy but be careful as you will be a bit rusty for a few minutes. In fact try and take some video of your re-entry;)

Edited by Rehab1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

@steve454 Thanks man! My wife told me if I break something don't complain! Then I showed her this video of my EUC ramp I tried out today. Have any spare rooms at your place?:wacko: 

Very nice! 

Now, how slow can you go over it? 

• Upvote 1

@The Fat Unicyclist Thanks man!  Does it count if I 'slow' walk up and down the ramps carrying my V5F+:P ?

That is a very good question! There is a 3/16" lip at the top of each ramp so I need some speed to overcome that. If I break my neck attempting to provide some evidence based data  'on how slow can you go' my wife might actually give you a High Five!:D

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

@The Fat Unicyclist OMG...just the thought of going a few days without a wheel makes me ill:wacko: Jump aboard that wheel ASAP big guy but be careful as you will be a bit rusty for a few minutes. In fact try and take some video of your re-entry;)

A part of my plan was to buy a Gopro duty free on my way home... But while I've been away the discussion about the Yi 4K had changed my mind. 

And I'm not going to wait until I can buy one before getting back on my wheel, sorry. I can try with my phone (if I can make it work / point it in the right direction).

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Hirsute said:

My first video for Inmotion France, V5 & V5F:

Now that Ladies and Gentlemen is EUC riding at it's finest!!! @Hirsute I knew if I posted enough boring videos you would finally emerge again! Thank you kindly for the pure entertainment! Where do I pay for the admission ticket?:D :D 

Edited by Rehab1
  • Upvote 1