THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

On 9/25/2016 at 4:45 PM, Rehab1 said:

Day 1 of teaching my future riding buddy!

Nice video, but why not teach him first to keep balance while riding and then to step on and ride...anyway, he is a persistent boy and will learn it either way.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, DS said:

Nice video, but why not teach him first to keep balance while riding and then to step on and ride...anyway, he is a persistent boy and will learn it either way.

He picked up balancing almost instantly, just like his hoverboard .He inline skates and plays hockey.  There was a training session in the morning where I would hold onto his hand and he would navigate around the driveway. He then asked "grandpa, can I try this on my own?' Hard to say no :) That was the practice session you were watching.

Edited by Rehab1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, noisycarlos said:

@Greg Spalding whenever you find yourself in L.A. let us know. I'm sure one of us will have an extra wheel for you ;-)

What a wonderful offer and was so many great people riding in the West Coast I should just get an extra wheel and keep it there somewhere

it would be my honor to ride with you guys.

• Upvote 1