Begode EX20S 3600wh: 100V, suspension, 104lb

Sure the battery packs should be safer than their previous wheels, but I wouldn't feel safe at all riding on this off-road due to the sharp angular shapes everywhere, which are guaranteed to dig into my flesh/muscle/bones at the next fall.

And likewise a danger to anybody around.
No thanks.

Otherwise.. it must be a prototype, I don't understand the point of showing it off in its current state.
As is.. it looks like a mix between a S20 and a Tesla Cybertruck that went wrong.

I wouldn't be surprised if Begode's saw this as their answer to the S20 tho.

Edited by supercurio
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, thendless said:

Maybe they should focus on their existing lion battery packs to match/exceed inmotion/kingsong standards rather than trying to convince us we need drill proof packs :lol: 

Well, if these packs are like the ones on the Hero, then it's only 1 layer of plastic around the cells. Who knows what might happen when it hits a sharp rock at speed :mellow:

1 hour ago, yoos said:

I had something different in mind:

begodeex2.png

Nailed it :roflmao:

• Like 3

Can't tell for sure since we can't see the shock on the suspension, but the build looks very similar to the Hero. Same brackets to hold the suspension. Same bracket/build that supports the pedals and battery packs. similar banana seat, though this one looks like it is made out of something mildly plushy which is nice. Otherwise to me it looks like a fat hero.

Heavier and bigger than a Hero, but with the same motor, same tire, same overall build, likely the same proprietary (non-swappable) suspension, near similar battery capacity. This has got to cannibalizing their own sales right? The only person that would chose this over the hero would be people who are scared of fires? Or really really want aluminum casing around their batteries? The components look the freaking same!

Edited by Denny Paul

4 hours ago, sevin7 said:

Its clearly Begode's answer to the S20, and its amazing how fast they made it. I bet they will have it in the hands of testers before the S20 is.

My take on this being shown so quickly after the Hero's release, (which is ONLY just now seeing the first early versions hit some distributors) is not one of amazement but one of alarm bells ringing!

There is a good chance that they may well have it in the hands of testers before the S20 at the speed they churn out New wheels, but unfortunately that scares me even more with their well known questionable QC track record!

Begode/EB/GotWay seem to be just jumping from one half thought out idea to the next, in the blind hope that one of them hits their target market!

Edited by fbhb
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Scoo said:

Rough weight 52 kg!!!

Last Ex was stated as rough weight of 43 kg.

Monster pro 24 inch rough weight is 45 kg.

first EX with 2700wh is 38kg

Last gen M24pro is 40kg

this shit is 47kg (abrams brother at 45kg)  ... unbuyable to me :facepalm:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lirva said:

Falling with wheel rolling around, I would imagine all packs would fly away. :D

i absolutely hate this new design with battery exposed like s18 , s20 , hero and now this...they are dangerous too.

already see more than once s18 battery damaged with a fall, it's a great nono for me :)

• RagingGrandpa changed the title to Begode EX20S 3600wh: 100V, suspension, 104lb