Incredibly bad look for this community.

Roadpower

19 hours ago, mrelwood said:

Of course it’s not okay. @ShanesPlanet didn’t say it was. But do you really see yourself not doing the same?

I sincerely LOVE the way @ShanesPlanet is brutally honest about everything, and is also smart enough to have thought things through. His output is just very un-American. There’s actually something quite Finnish about the direct and raw mentality of saying things as they are, without a slightest hint of any sugarcoating … :cheers:

I totally agree. Brutal honesty is the only honesty. Kudos to @ShanesPlanet.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, mrelwood said:

I think that would be an “incredibly bad look for this community”…

😂😂😂😂Absolutely!!! No on would tale as seriously any more... that is if they already don't. After all we're crazy guys standing and speeding on a wheel. Maybe a pint tutu wouldn't make much of a difference 😜😜😜😜

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Paulo Mesquita said:

Now for a more serious tone: we can only reduce effectively the carbon footprint when we drive vehicles that run on saline fuel (hydrogen engines) or solar energy. 

Only if you figure out how to grow solar panels and in doing so, you don't deplete the earth of its nutrient and mineral content. Maybe we could rotate crops and grow solar panels one year and then grow batteries the next? 

I know it sounds odd, but we could just WALK?  :blink1:

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Tawpie said:

This is heresy and must not be allowed. Think of the children!!!!!

I withdraw my nomination.

I agree. I'm saying we 'could'. I think walking is for suckerz, just ask my mten :lol:

Whew, so I dodged a bullet, no need for me to have my tutu dry cleaned?

Maybe the REAL bad look for the community is simply the suckers who walk everywhere? Yup, any euc vid that includes a rider walking, should be censored and banned!

• Like 1

Space Based Solar Power SBSP

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space-based_solar_power

Collect solar power in outer space and distribute to Earth, flexibility to quickly direct to wherever it is needed in the world.

Different times of day and demands of countries around the world, even within a country.

Terrestrial solar farms: around 60% on incoming solar energy is lost through the Earth's atmosphere by reflection, absorption etc. 

Downtime of night, clouds, gases, pollutants, seasons etc

SBSP higher collection rate, convert solar energy to electrical energy, microwave or laser transmitter to receiving ground collector.

Design of beam energy densities not harmful if humans inadvertently exposed.

SBSP actively pursued by Japan, China, Russia, Great Britain.

Costs and many technical difficulties to overcome.

Many advances in launch efficiencies, costs, remote manufacturing, automation.

Renewed interest in the moon. 

China seems to have established a secretive base on the far side.  Partnering with Russia.

India landed a probe.

China plans to accomplish a 200 tonne megawatt level SBSP by 2035.  Began building a test base in 2019 for researching high power wireless energy transmission.

Inexhaustible clean energy, that is the goal.

Concerns for national security, world domination.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Yup, any euc vid that includes a rider walking, should be censored and banned!

This makes sense for the MSX, MSP, RS due to the likelihood of maiming an innocent bystander when trolleying. But most of the other trolley handles seems safe enough, with the King Song handles actually allowing a graceful trolley experience that shows up nicely on video. I would not want to ban that elegance.

The banning would have to be closely monitored, maybe even voted on.

• Like 3

I thought folks might get kick out of my online conversation today with the person mainly responsible for the creation of this post.  The interaction is on two separate posts on the EUC Facebook page.  I'm getting lectured by this guy and for all things about being toxic.  If that is not a case of the pot calling the kettle black I'm not sure what is.  Since he likes to spout off in a space with more support for his bullying antics lets see if he is willing to come back and defend his current and past behavior.  I'm sure that could be good for half a dozen more pages of our 100 page goal.   

Screenshot 2021-08-10 035931.jpg

Edited by CarlW
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, CarlW said:

And now we have the ultimate EVX supporter pilling on and supporting his buddy as is always the case.  A portion of a post from Sumako...

Screenshot 2021-08-10 044622.jpg

OHHHHH no no no NO! You need to include the WHOLE post. Here’s the part you forgot: 

“I have a thought. What if Morgan’s girlfriend is an athlete. Maybe a gymnast. What if things like “good balance” and how to “fall correctly” are skills that come quite natural to her. Also what if she actually likes the videos her man does of their rides.
Some people may surprise you. Some might be people be actually smarter and even more skilled than some of y’all. Clearly she has her own agency. Clearly she’s having a great time.”
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, CarlW said:

pilling on and supporting his buddy as is always the case

No need to be stressed by this individual. He’s not here to engage in the topic forthrightly and not to be taken seriously.

I haven’t seen anyone troll us like he has. The quotes of his that you posted are typical.

Look at this his mentality “If you care about safety it’s just cuz you can’t get chicks.”  

How do you have a conversation with a pipsqueak?

To him, we’re not humans who have concerns. We are the “safety police.” I lost mine, but does anyone here have an extra badge to loan me? Anyone here have any kind of authority whatsoever to make Sumako do anything?  Didn’t think so.

But to him, anyone who talks about safety is dismissed as authoritarian. Don’t fall for it.

The fact is this: He cares the least about the topic of safety and yet he has more to to say than anyone else.  And now we learn that he’s not just doing it here but other places as well.

Yet, when you ask him to point blank address the topic, he won’t. Just watch.

Sumako: Do you believe that EUC riders should be considerate of the safety of other people?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, enaon said:

Please post a video of sumakos's girlfriend, so we can judge if she has a nice ass. For safety reasons. 

As a friend of mine would say: "how sad is the life of the pervert" 😂😂😂😂😂

Now seriously, I also wantto see that video, for a professional, unbiased, rational and uninterested thorough analysis of the dangers the damsel might be taking. 

This is all scientific and for safer reasons, with no second intentions

😎😎😎😎😎

• Like 1