Incredibly bad look for this community.

Roadpower

15 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Trust me bro, they are both WELL aware and she gets pestered a lot. Some of us (me included) just HAVE to learn the hard way. Some of us never do. I typically watch and just assume she wont fall, or it would be in the title...

4 times? Sounds like you missed a few 'survival instincts' bro.  Wait, was that too much? Nah, your fifth wife is gna find it hilarious!:roflmao:

NOW I see why you selling so many houses.... cuz you don't dare have any in your name!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment from the youtube creator "isthereanyfood" from video.

isthereanyfood

Well said Shane. And yes... like you say she is wearing more gear than usual after her fall 3 weeks ago.. protecting the parts that need more protection. Good news.. she won't be needing hand surgery so she will simply be doing some rehab for the hand. Her face has healed well and there is just a tiny, tiny scar below her cheekbone. Now she looks like a girl who rides EUCs. My fingertip still hurts though lol... so that will take some time to heal. Probably a fracture but I don't use that part of my finger much anyway.

Not sure another member expressing concern should be interpreted as:
"Hard-On guilt"
"Safety police"
"Lovelorn male feminist; just looking out for her "safety"
"want to be the savior for a woman who already has a MAN to be “her daddy”
"have ZERO respect for a woman’s personal agency and autonomy"

Protective gear might be advisable even if:
"What if Morgan’s girlfriend is an athlete"
"things like “good balance” and how to “fall correctly” are skills that come quite natural to her"
"Some might be people be actually smarter and even more skilled than some of y’all"
"she is just that good on an EUC as not need all of that Ironman gear"

• Like 3