Kingsong S20/S22 (Confirmed)

Mango

10 minutes ago, Eucner said:

It takes really long time for the suspension to settle down after a jump. Is this typical for coil spring system or is the damping adjustment way off? I would consider that unrideable. 

Inadequate dampening if you ask me... I had a pogo stick like that, it was fun.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 2

On 11/14/2021 at 3:08 AM, Curt8892 said:

He was jumping up and down after going over the tree. 

Look at the 11 s when he is going over a smaller stick. Wheel suspension is clearly bouncing. It was not a rider introduced movement.

5 minutes ago, Eucner said:

Look at the 11 s when he is going over a smaller stick. Wheel suspension is clearly bouncing. It was not a rider introduced movement.

To me it looks like rider induced but in any case it is still prototype testing. Who knows what settings the suspension had there. We should know the settings before making judgments . 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Lukasz said:

Another few seconds with test rides ... looking forward to see full featured review...   ;-)  and delivery schedule...

Seriously XD
Dealers are still saying 'Dec-Jan' but given as we've not really had confirmation that the design is even completely finalized I doubt that's gonna happen unfortunately.

Really hope it's not going to take too much longer!
I love my KS18L but definitely want some more

• Like 2

15 hours ago, itsmark said:

Another S20 video from that channel:

Great find, especially as I'm noticing that this prototype example looks to be getting tested with the promised and much anticipated 'wider rim'...:clap3:

S20 wide rim

Edited by fbhb

It's great that they are testing it on this kind of technical off-road, inspires confidence, the steep climb was really great to see, pre-order feels better for every clip.

• Like 2

Last I read, the earliest shipping date is April 2022. Yeah, it’s being pushed back. My guess is July 2022 before we see any meaningful supply being delivered to customers.

Edited by Mango
  • Like 3

• mrelwood changed the title to Kingsong S20/S22 (Confirmed)