Kingsong S20/S22 (Confirmed)

Mango

1 minute ago, supercurio said:

Cool tidbit, may I ask where you found this information? I'd like to follow the development as well, from various sources.

I hope I didnt create rumor :(. I think its about 1-2 months ago when I read somewhere (YT comment of some KS-S20 video?) about possible future delay related to this without any better details. And because now there is confirmation its about BMS...
My sources are only YT, this forum and sometimes Reddit when Google search is lucky. I tried to quickly find it again, but failed, sorry.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Miko.cz said:

I hope I didnt create rumor :(. I think its about 1-2 months ago when I read somewhere (YT comment of some KS-S20 video?) about possible future delay related to this without any better details. And because now there is confirmation its about BMS...
My sources are only YT, this forum and sometimes Reddit when Google search is lucky. I tried to quickly find it again, but failed, sorry.

No problem, I guess that unless there's a public progress tracker or statements on record, it'll always be hard to gauge the accuracy of information.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Miko.cz said:

30 minutes ago, supercurio said:

No problem, I guess that unless there's a public progress tracker or statements on record, it'll always be hard to gauge the accuracy of information.

Doesn't specifically say a problem with the BMS, but does state new tech was need for it from R&D 🤷

FB_IMG_1641566530663.jpg

• Like 3

Hey everybody.

There are rumours about @Alien Rides postponing the S20 preorders to september 2022. Does anyone have any relevant news that can confirm/disconfirm this?

We know that the production has been postponed to the end of february, but this is new.

Edited by RagingGrandpa
usermention bugfix
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Flying W said:

Of the D20 has a good launch maybe it'll break the cycle of 1st batch issues....and if it does I'll be in the dog house with the wife for buying another wheel :roflmao:

According to your profile picture, you are a dog. Go ahead with the pre-order then!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Wow, it's happening! 

Somehow, I started imagining that to finalise the product KingSong would disappear for a few months then come back with a big announcement like "sorry we are late, but look what we've got for you". Does it feel like they decided to go low key? I hope they have sorted the conversion to 126V for good.

• mrelwood changed the title to Kingsong S20/S22 (Confirmed)