Kingsong S20/S22 (Confirmed)

Mango

Not any longer...

On 10/11/2021 at 10:14 PM, Jack ex-KS said:

I wanted to inform everyone that I have official left my position at King Song as of end of September.  I do not represent KS anymore. It's been a wild journey full of ups and downs, and I've learned a load in the past year or so that I've been here. I'll still be in this community just not as a KS rep, if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message through the official channels such as email and FB. 

https://forum.electricunicycle.org/topic/22507-kingsong-s20-confirmed/?do=findComment&comment=389434

On 10/23/2021 at 3:28 AM, That Guy said:

Encouraging news is that “S20 ruined Jack’s experience” on the Commander (in the summary part of the video). :-)

It sure did, but just because it's not my cup of tea doesnt mean its might not be for you. I just wasnt interested in the more battery more power approach 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Jack ex-KS said:

I have some S20 short clips I might mash up and put together

Make sure to make them "Chooch proof" Jack :furious::clap3:

Edited by fbhb
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, UniVehje said:

Not even supposed to be yet!

Thanks, but where is your information from?

I'm not talking about production release, I'm talking about the production model for them to test?

it was late september from jacks conversation on evX live stream...

Edited by JD212

7 hours ago, bartekreaper said:

Jack finally uploaded new video with S20. 

That is one nasty looking wheel! I definitely like it a lot, but the suspension arms and the shock’s oil tank are simply exposed too much for an EUC.

Riding up a steep hill made of wet mud is a great example of what a proper tire like this can do on an EUC!

But the stairs they rode down looked much more jarring than I had expected. Just like the ramps they rode up, the suspension didn’t do much at all when hitting the ramp.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nowjoel said:

can you point me to the video time code in the timeline for : Visual prototype ! :-)

I only heard Production model for testing.

:lol: I’m sorry but I’m not very keen on watching the two hour video again hunting for time codes… They were incoherent enough that it could be anywhere on the video. Although, it may also have left room for interpretation.

9 hours ago, bartekreaper said:

Jack finally uploaded new video with S20. 

promising sign... there's two of them. In the same frame! And the not-Jack rider doesn't look much heavier than I am, so I have hope that the spring shock just might work for lightweights like me.

Edited by Tawpie
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, mrelwood said:

the shock’s oil tank are simply exposed too much for an EUC

I wonder if there's room in there to turn the shock around so the oil reservoir faces inward? Probably not, and that's too bad. Would be tougher to service and less cool looking I guess.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dadiechez said:

I didn't expect to like the random purple bits as much as I do, but I think they're cool.

You might want to talk to your physician. They probably have a drug to for that. "Ask your doctor if Viniaxotoin is right for your acute bad taste".

*Side effects include bleeding eyes, hair growing on your palms, and death. Viniaxotoin should not be used by people who like Country music. Even we don't have a drug to treat that.

:roflmao:

• Like 1

• mrelwood changed the title to Kingsong S20/S22 (Confirmed)