How do you store your EUC? Show your stands!

Legend27

Hey everyone!

Starting this thread because I was interested in how people store their EUC?

I'll start off. Just made this stand. Time will tell how good it is. If it breaks, then I'll most likely just put it against the wall or make a new stand.

b4VOoQx_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Let the party of inspiration begin!

• Like 3

What stand? At the right angle an euc stays up. Just gotta practice the angle.

It helps to have ankle pads that arent super slippery like bare plastic (but not necessary). The stickier the side, the less important the angle.

I know this might sound hilarious to some but if practiced there isn't a place you can't park. Trains/subways/buses included.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RockyTop said:

BB63623F-9B0C-493C-9F35-9B759147BD3D_zps9CF3A80E-58CC-4FEC-A901-0D9409757E37_zps

I made this box for my work van storage. the box is bolted down and has a 12 volt step up charger. The pedals rest on the ledge on the inside. 

Doesn't it drive you crazy to hear the euc rocking back and forth with every acceleraton/deceleration of the car? It needs to lean far enough to stay put during transport.

Edited by alcatraz

6 hours ago, alcatraz said:

Doesn't it drive you crazy to hear the euc rocking back and forth with every acceleraton/deceleration of the car? It needs to lean far enough to stay put during transport.

It is very secure and does not move. The sides of the case have ledges that the entire bottom of the pedals sit on. The tire does not touch the bottom. The case itself is bolted down at bottom and top left. Also when the van door closes it fits to the case. The front edge is angled at about 10 degrees. 

• Like 1

On 10/14/2019 at 3:07 AM, alcatraz said:

What stand? At the right angle an euc stays up. Just gotta practice the angle.

It helps to have ankle pads that arent super slippery like bare plastic (but not necessary). The stickier the side, the less important the angle.

I like the simplicity of this approach, and have done this till now, however the wheels are staining the varnished wood floor (same with kickscooters) so yea, stand next..