How do you store your EUC? Show your stands!

Legend27

5 hours ago, atdlzpae said:

Ok... But WHY??? :blink:

The video was just for fun. I have a huge pole barn that has a loft so the lift just helps me to carry heavy objects up to the high platform. 

1 hour ago, Lillian said:

Very cool and great music. You should tweet this to Gene Simmons :) 

I’m not sure Gene would be amused.:)

I have found a  bicycle stand (see below Amazon link) with a little modification, it can become a stand for almost any wheels. So far, I have used it with KS16, KS18S, KS18L, InMotion V10F, GotWay MSuper.... This stand comes with pre-drilled holes meant for bicycles with narrow tires. Its built is very solid. However, you can drill more holes wider apart into its bottom bars/legs to suit the size of your wheel. You can use it as storage stand. I use them in my car trunk to transport my wheels. They are stable and would be even more stable if you secure it with a bungee. I used to lie my wheels down flat during transport, but now I can stand them up, save trunk space and I find loading is easier too because I don't really have to reach forward in to my trunk to unload my wheels.

https://www.amazon.com/Sunlite-Adjustable-Display-Stand-Black/dp/B00B136KQS/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Sunlite+Adjustable+Display+Stand%2C+Black&qid=1574538464&s=home-garden&sr=1-1

IMG_20191124_233810.jpg

16 hours ago, scubadragosan said:

I have found a  bicycle stand (see below Amazon link) with a little modification, it can become a stand for almost any wheels. So far, I have used it with KS16, KS18S, KS18L, InMotion V10F, GotWay MSuper.... This stand comes with pre-drilled holes meant for bicycles with narrow tires. Its built is very solid. However, you can drill more holes wider apart into its bottom bars/legs to suit the size of your wheel. You can use it as storage stand. I use them in my car trunk to transport my wheels. They are stable and would be even more stable if you secure it with a bungee. I used to lie my wheels down flat during transport, but now I can stand them up, save trunk space and I find loading is easier too because I don't really have to reach forward in to my trunk to unload my wheels.

https://www.amazon.com/Sunlite-Adjustable-Display-Stand-Black/dp/B00B136KQS/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Sunlite+Adjustable+Display+Stand%2C+Black&qid=1574538464&s=home-garden&sr=1-1

IMG_20191124_233810.jpg

If you have been out on wet roads or in rain, I would recommend not to tip it forward/backward like in you picture. It can lead to water running in odd places in the wheel. That is why I try to keep wheels upright at least 1 hour after riding. Even in the car. I store it behind my driver seat and rear seat fot area. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

I finally found time to finish my EUC stands in my barn. I used car wheel hangers and bolted them to a 2x10 . I then added a shelf for the chargers and air pumps. 

49223798886_0a26310f7c_b.jpg

Love the Kingsong 16x KISS wheel.Just don't get ol' Gene's tonque stuck on anything!:D

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer" said:

Love the Kingsong 16x KISS wheel.Just don't get ol' Gene's tonque stuck on anything!:D

The mask is getting old just like Gene so the tongue will probably fall off in time. ;)

• Like 1

On 12/16/2019 at 12:30 AM, alcatraz said:

Let the front light come out of Gene's eyes and mouth. 

Poor Gene’s tongue sits directly over the 16X mudguard with the rear lights illuminating both the face and eyes. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, alcatraz said:

I bet that in a race between a mudguard and gene's tongue, the mudguard wins in cleanliness. :D

That subliminal suggestion just made me nauseous. :barf:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, fdmalchemist said:

Printed from PET-G, it's quite sturdy and nice looking :)

20200122-102436.jpg

STL?  What printer?  Multi-color using a Palette/MMU (I think I see 5 colors, so guessing an MMU) - or manual filament swaps?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/26/2019 at 5:36 PM, Superdett said:

2sNz3LL.jpgUse bicycle stand , it stand nicely with arm that hold the euc, perfect fit

Whoa! Didn't remember I had one of these in my basement. Fits perfect to my KS16S. It's even childproof and tested. Hope it would work with larger wheels like Nikola. Thanks for good idea.

Edited by FunkyWheeling
  • Like 2