How do you store your EUC? Show your stands!

Legend27

1 minute ago, travsformation said:

:roflmao:

Although, I might add, in my mind all the way is this:

Yes a very cheap method!💲 They do manufacture automated vertical carousels for storing tires that could be converted to hold EUCs. Best if I could just train my wife.🤔

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

They do manufacture automated vertical carousels for storing tires that could be converted to hold EUCs.

Sounds like a fun project for all the retirees out there :P

28 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Best if I could just train my wife.🤔

If I were you, I'd make sure not to leave this browser tab open... :efee612b4b:

• Like 3

9 hours ago, travsformation said:

Sounds like a fun project for all the retirees out there :P

If I were you, I'd make sure not to leave this browser tab open... :efee612b4b:

Retirement would be nice but not currently in my cards. I enjoy treating kids too much. 

You have a point. Scratch the wife EUC butler idea. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

That 360 reverse contest turned out to be expensive. :crying:

Is that a new wound or an old one?:efef585a74: R2D2 feels to see the innards of his brother ...:efee96588e:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mark Lee said:

Wow @Rehab1, are you okay?  Did you get hurt?  holy cow ...

No my Mten3 took a few tumbles while attempting to beat Pico’s 360 reverse record and blew a board. I just received a new one from Jason last week. Good time to change the color as well. 

5 hours ago, pico said:

Is that a new wound or an old one?:efef585a74: R2D2 feels to see the innards of his brother ...:efee96588e:

Some old- some new battle wounds.  The  drops I had trying to beat your record really rattled Mten’s brain. The control boards were on backorder. 

——-> Back to the EUC stands......:thumbup:

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 1

A fairly easy to build wooden stand for a King Song 16x.  1 piece of 2 x 12 lumber cut to 16" length for the base. 2 pieces of 2 x 6 lumber cut to 11 1/2" long for side braces. Four 3" L brackets with 16 screws mounted between the base and side braces. Six 3" wood deck screws mounted through the bottom up in each side brace.

On 10/31/2019 at 9:58 PM, John Middleton said:

A fairly easy to build wooden stand for a King Song 16x.  1 piece of 2 x 12 lumber cut to 16" length for the base. 2 pieces of 2 x 6 lumber cut to 11 1/2" long for side braces. Four 3" L brackets with 16 screws mounted between the base and side braces. Six 3" wood deck screws mounted through the bottom up in each side brace.

Mine (shown above) was (4) 12" 2x4's , (4) 3" 2x4's, 16 2.5" screws (2 screws per support). So one 5' 2x4 will cover it. 

This guitar stand cost me $14 and holds my 60 lb Nikola like it was built for it. The part where the wheel rests against is padded slightly with a grippy material. The tire even rests perfectly in the lowest dip. I’m going to get another one to keep at work. 

Edited by bigdog
Forgot a sentence
  • Like 3

46 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

My new high tech EUC storage elevator. :P

You need a safety net on that thing... 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Unventor said:

You need a safety net on that thing... 

The lift is rated at 175 lbs so no problems.  I just installed it today. It’s not my intention to store my wheels 10 feet up but it was fun watching the 16X climb.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

The lift is rated at 175 lbs so no problems.  I just installed it today. It’s not my intention to store my wheels 10 feet up but it was fun watching the 16X climb.

:roflmao:

Your crazy dude, i like that.

Edited by RoadRunner
  • Like 2