22 minutes ago, Waulnut said:

How I've been doing it when I forgot to turn off the log while driving home is:

1) Delete the uploaded Log on EUCworld website.

2) Edit the CVS file saved in the phone's EUCworld app log folder and save it back to the log folder when done. 

3) As for the upload, I just let EUCworld auto upload since the file should be in the proper spot in the phone. It will show up on the EUCworld website eventually. It takes a while for the tour creation to be available on EUCworld website.  

Thanks, I was notified of this process by another member earlier and it worked perfectly :)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Lindsey said:
  Reveal hidden contents

All right the big news got released today. Samsung finally approved the Tizen Companion app for EUC.WORLD. more on that is the thread for Samsung watches and EUC.WORLD.

So with this bagged and dusted @Seba moved on and we are playing with improving photo and video function. 

This is early work and camera is not the best part of an Samsung S10e....but still. 

@Unventor  The video is interesting. Is the current video taken using EUC WORLD APP? Are you currently testing beta?:confused1:

It is a feature we are beta testning. Intention is to release it at a later point . But when it is ready for release I am not sure. It is early stages right now. But I am trying to showcase the function yet now how interface works right now. Personal I think it would be a welcome feature. As it improves photo/video function to add to tours. 

So for now, early internal betatest only. @Sebadecide when he is happy with it and the feedback from testers. 

Edited by Unventor
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Unventor said:

It is a feature we are beta testning. Intention is to release it at a later point . But when it is ready for release I am not sure. It is early stages right now. But I am trying to showcase the function yet now how interface works right now. Personal I think it would be a welcome feature. As it improves photo/video function to add to tours. 

So for now, early internal betatest only. @Sebadecide when he is happy with it and the feedback from testers. 

Thank you for your answer. Thanks to you, I'm getting to know a lot of things. It's early stage, but it's good that the gauge is on one side of the video.

It's a personal experience, but the third-party application had difficulty filming the video because the gauge was in the middle.

I really like the video that it's in its current state. The EUC WORLD APP is increasingly interesting. :shock2:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lindsey said:

Thank you for your answer. Thanks to you, I'm getting to know a lot of things. It's early stage, but it's good that the gauge is on one side of the video.

It's a personal experience, but the third-party application had difficulty filming the video because the gauge was in the middle.

I really like the video that it's in its current state. The EUC WORLD APP is increasingly interesting. :shock2:

This why I shared the video in this early stage. I also like to show why I chose to support @Seba and why I spend time to help if I can. My investment is limited compared to King Seba. 

👍Thank you for the feedback. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carlo Van Hove said:

Samsung s10e logging heartbeat but not uploadng to euctours how to grant permission to eucworld app on phone 

Settings >> Apps > EUC World >> Permissions >> make sure location is enabled (if it asks "only when in use" or "always", choose "always" or it might not be granted access when in the background)

Also:

Settings >> Apps >> EUC World >> Battery >> Make sure "Allow background use" is active

Settings >> Apps >> EUC World >> Battery >> Optimize battery use >> All (top menu) >> EUC World >> Make sure it's unchecked

Edited by travsformation
  • Like 3

Hello @Seba,

I am experiencing an issue using your mobile EUC app and my Ninebot One Z10 : the light switch does not work in the dashboard (but the horn does).

How can I do ? 

Thanks !

spiken

Edited by Spiken

1 hour ago, Spiken said:

I am experiencing an issue using your mobile EUC app and my Ninebot One Z10 : the light switch does not work in the dashboard (but the horn does).

Currently there is only basic support for Ninebot wheels, so changing settings or controlling the lights isn't supported yet. Bluetooth horn is a EUC World feature so it will work with every wheel.

Edited by Seba

1 hour ago, Finn Bjerke said:

The EUC files are pretty big -- can i have em stored on the other card in the phone

I assume you're talking about CSV logs. Just delete old CSV logs after they get synchronized with your EUC World.

14 minutes ago, Seba said:

I assume you're talking about CSV logs. Just delete old CSV logs after they get synchronized with your EUC World.

Cool suddenloy they took up 450 mb.....

2 minutes ago, Finn Bjerke said:

Cool suddenloy they took up 450 mb.....

CSV logs are meant to be the most detailed and precise data source for any forensics you would need. This is why they are so big, especially if you are riding often and for longer time. Soon entire tour tracking and CSV logging feature will be completely rewritten and vastly improved, so there will be no more problems with CSV logs clogging device storage.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Finn Bjerke said:

Cool suddenloy they took up 450 mb....

Buy OTG cable, insert a USB flash drive or an external drive into it and move your files from the phone to another location. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Black-USB-2-0-Type-A-Female-To-USB-Type-C-Male-OTG-Data-Adapter/392805081417?hash=item5b7501e149:g:kZwAAOSwO5BeiOKX https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Micro-USB-to-Female-USB-OTG-On-the-Go-Cable-Adapter-For-HTC-One-M8-M7-One-M9/143309510196?hash=item215de99634:g:1JEAAOSw~gRVth4J

• Like 1

Hallo Seba,

I'm not a real smartphone user!!!

So please, forgive me :-))

I signed up to EUC.World this morning.

Downloaded the App on my smartphone. The App was saying I'm live and GPS said, o.k.

But how can I see my ride? 

It said 403 forbidden on starting chrome. euc.world/tour/587015321755176

I didn't read the complete thread on the Forum - sorry for that.

Regards from the North Sea

MBiker_Surfer

Hello everyone.

I've just got my first EUC InMotion V8F.

It works well with the InMotion app, but I can't see any useful data in the EUC World app.

The only data I can see after the app is connected are Version and Serial Number.

I entered the PIN from my EUC manual - 000000.

Because I can see my EUC serial number and a firmware version in the app, I can assume the app is connected to the EUC.

But why I can't see any other data from my EUC in the app? What I am doing wrong?

1hZYrUp10VQ07jUNY0399wVmdRTqrGaEPX0ERgfy

• Like 1

On 5/25/2020 at 1:45 PM, Seba said:

CSV logs are meant to be the most detailed and precise data source for any forensics you would need. This is why they are so big, especially if you are riding often and for longer time. Soon entire tour tracking and CSV logging feature will be completely rewritten and vastly improved, so there will be no more problems with CSV logs clogging device storage.

I'm still really digging the way eucw makes csv files. So much data at the fingertips and its ALL importable into most HUD software too.  I never noticed them being too large, but then again, its all relative. I guess I should look at my lemfo storage, hell, it may be full of csv by now. Being able to 'stitch' logs together could be nice, as sometimes logs stop from me reaching into my pocket to grab the droid. Not a big deal tho, its not like my tours are anything to worry over when they do get mixed up.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nilton said:

the battery level option is not configurable for me.
I have kingsong 16X

Make sure the wheel is connected, also:

On 6/4/2020 at 3:46 AM, travsformation said:

The option will be greyed out if you’re recording a tour or logging data, so make sure you’re doing neither. You can just tap on the CSV icon on the main screen to disable or re-enable logging (white = off, green = on). 

• Like 2