7 hours ago, Dubardo said:

Corrected the link

Works now!

You could also take a look at the "EUC Worl/logs" folder with a file browser.

You have maybe really some GB csv files? Maybe you logged the whole month without interruption?

30d * 24h * 3600s ~ 2.5Gsamples... for tour tracking and 3 samples per second while riding

You could also look at the euc world website hiw much logs of which site were uploaded.

EUC world Log is about 88mb for my whole 6 month history of a rider. Something is clearly uploaded, I doubt it's files, maybe some redundant updates or I don't know. Android doesn't have the tool to quantify the data usage.

Just checked I had about 3.29gb of pictures/video on my phone... It can't be my personnal data

Edited by Dubardo

Now I start to get scared, despite using only 19Mb of mobile data - my rides I assume, I use live Tour Tracking - EUC World used 127Gb of WiFi in the last 30 days, and I am sure I stop the app every time, reboot daily (and I don't ride with EUC World every day).

For me it started in May, before that... almost nothing (27Mb in April).

The latest version came out May 1st... I suppose a bug of some sort.

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-29 at 12.38.45.jpeg

Edited by Coco66
  • Like 1

For me it started around 25.03.2020 :shock2:

That's only WiFi usage! 

I also quit the app with double click on back button and killing the App via app manager because of this unanswered problem:

Screenshot-20200629-082909-Settings.jpg

Screenshot-20200629-083330-Settings.jpg

Screenshot-20200629-083344-Settings.jpg

Edited by buell47

3 hours ago, buell47 said:

For me it started around 25.03.2020 :shock2:

Wow!

The problem is forwarded to @Seba - but he's on a big euc tour by now.

I'm sure he'll get that fixed once he returns!

Or maybe it's already fixed in the beta version - there are changes in development in regard to logging/tour managment!

• Like 3

On 5/30/2020 at 3:42 PM, Artem Kuznetsov said:

Hello everyone.

I've just got my first EUC InMotion V8F.

It works well with the InMotion app, but I can't see any useful data in the EUC World app.

The only data I can see after the app is connected are Version and Serial Number.

I entered the PIN from my EUC manual - 000000.

Because I can see my EUC serial number and a firmware version in the app, I can assume the app is connected to the EUC.

But why I can't see any other data from my EUC in the app? What I am doing wrong?

1hZYrUp10VQ07jUNY0399wVmdRTqrGaEPX0ERgfy

Same as mine. Did you fix it yet?

Edited by Chriull
Remover triple quote

Weird, I have used less than 700 Mb, mobile data  and WiFi combined, despite doing over 800 km of tour logging in the last month , as well as taking and uploading dozens of pictures and some vids through the app. I usually quit the app through the 'back' button and also swipe it away in latest used apps.

Edited by Tazarinho

I upgraded the other day to "premium" and now the automatic logging of my rides is not working. Even if I disable it and enable it again, it is not recording a thing

image.thumb.png.067875e3c5b7d4341ac662aba865d4e6.png

Any ideas? Anybody else? It doesn't work neither automatically nor manually

Cheers!

9 minutes ago, Struck said:

I upgraded the other day to "premium" and now the automatic logging of my rides is not working. Even if I disable it and enable it again, it is not recording a thing

Any ideas? Anybody else? It doesn't work neither automatically nor manually

Cheers!

Upgrading to Premium shouldn't have any effect on tour recording. Was this function working correctly prior to this? Has anything changed in your phone's settings? 

Check this post and see if it helps:

It certainly did work before (we are talking about the 25th of June)
image.png.0072600506f8c3397ba03bf7eb2634d6.png

But now I am not sure whether it happened just when upgrading or when I clicked on "automatic recording" or what.. 

About what you are quoting. The app knows the initial position and I don't just press "record" and store it in my pocket, I look at the screen and after a couple of seconds the button shows that is not recording anymore, so the GPS/batterysaving settings didn't have the chance to kick in yet. Anyway I just checked and did the recording thing again and stops automatically

But I think I just discovered what is going on, I put the setting "stop" recording ASAP. and the "as soon as the wheel is disconnected" is not working since it stops the recording with the wheel connected

Edited by Struck

OK I have a weird one too. My last ride was a big one and although EUCW recorded the entire journey, it was split into 2 trips (I think my phone ran out of battery halfway). So I did the old trick of downloading both files, deleted the logs and tours from EUCW website and my EUCW logs folder, added the raw data from the 2nd tour to the end of the 1st one in excel and then put the single file back into EUCW logs folder and patiently awaited it to load up onto EUCW website. It never did :(

So....I removed it from my EUCW logs folder and re-inserted the two original files so I was at least back to where I started, but they aren't loading up either. Wish I had just left it alone now cos I haven't got anything to show for my ride. I really wanted to keep that one as well. Anyone got any ideas?

Well, anyway just putting the two files together is not working very well since many of the data elements are "progressive" and they would start from zero again at half tour. 

The map would look fine though.

I suspect that while @Seba is out on his looong tour something may have broken... you may have to wait for "The Man" to be back. 

Edited by Coco66
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Coco66 said:

Well, anyway just putting the two files together is not working very well since many of the data elements are "progressive" and they would start from zero again at half tour. 

The map would look fine though.

I suspect that while @Seba is out on his looong tour something may have broken... you may have to wait for "The Man" to be back. 

Can't be on the app side, if nothing has been changed. And server-side, I've been using it daily with no issues.

To those having issues with tour recording, you can always have the app create logs instead and then create tours from your logs on euc.world

Yeah, EUCW is normally rock solid for me and doesnt miss anything, I just wondered if something had changed server-side that denied the upload of data that had already been uploaded once. Kinda like the server 'knowing'. I know Seba never made it public knowledge that data could be manipulated, probably because it can be abused (idiots who may want to show they have covered more distance than they really have for example) so I would understand if he had changed something. Its just that it worked for me before but not now. Oh well lesson learned, I wont touch the data in future!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Planemo said:

Its just that it worked for me before but not now. Oh well lesson learned, I wont touch the data in future!

As @Coco66 mentioned some data restart with every new log, like duration and distance. Also many calculated values as averages and maximas won't be really "correct" anymore.

Afai got it the eucw server takes "quite any" upload - to be seen in logs. Just some (with gps coordinates" are taken as tours.

One can delete previously uploaded from the server in the log section - @Planemo in case your two split logs were already uploaded. So if the server already has a log received with the same name, it could just not take another one...

If you merge the two logs be sure to give it the name (date and time) of the first log - this would imo be the easiest and most obvious "integrity" check to be done by the server.

Another culprit in your case could be, that the euc world app just remembers the last succesfull uploaded log internally and ignores older  (date/timestamp in csv filename?) logs.

For this you could try to "fake" a newer date/timestamp in the filename?

Together with repairing the duration and distance columns in the csv? When "repairing/merging" csv files in excel/libreoffice be sure to check the saved file! These programs "mess" up csv formatting (; and , instead of , and . depending on language settings, quoting columns with ", etc...)

Btw - when you merged the two log files you removed the header line from the second log? And to be on the safe side the column extra? This data is supposed to be only once at the beginning of the log.

... and all this bears the danger of messing up the internal data of the app or server. Maybe not to nice for the system, maybe a nice stress test for the system...

Best way to fix it would of course to directly contact @Seba - he'd know. If it's important enough to you and he has time do "manually" fix your split logs.

39 minutes ago, Planemo said:

know Seba never made it public knowledge that data could be manipulated, probably because it can be abused

As you experienced it's not easily possible everytime.

But as he announced the whole logging/tour system is in revision. This should involve a different way of storing the logs on the phone - more efficient and safe/secure. As well in regard to manipulation as also the seldom case whole logs were "lost". Csv should then only be available by export.

• Like 1

OK guys, I've been an idiot. Let this be a learning point for all of us who are ex Wheel Log users.....

So it started off OK. I pulled down the csv files that I wanted from EUC World 'logs' folder on my phone. I then went into EUCW website and deleted the relevant tours and logs. I then merged the 2 csv logs in excel then uploaded it back to my phone but in error put it into the Wheel Log 'logs' folder which was still on my phone (I had deleted the app some time back).

From then on everything went wrong as you can imagine because I continued to work with Wheel Log folder instead of EUCW folder!!! What really threw me was that when I did finally go back into the EUCW logs folder I saw the 2 original files sitting there but they hadn't 're-uploaded' to the EUCW website. Maybe the EUCW website 'knew' that they had already been uploaded previously so didn't do it again despite the fact that I had previously deleted the logs on the EUCW website. The fact they didn't re-upload really confused me but I guess it's a quirk of the server/system.

Anyway, luckily, the 2 original files had remained in my EUCW folder on my phone from the outset. So I just downloaded them to my PC again, deleted them from the phone, changed one digit on the filename just to be sure, put them back into my EUCW folder on my phone and voila! They have now uploaded to the EUCW website and are showing as both logs and tours.

So thankfully I am now back to where I started :) So a word of warning, remember to work with whatever folders are relevant to the app you are using (yes I know, I am probably the only idiot who has done this but thought I would say it).

I would still like to merge the 2 tours so I am going to give it a go again now that I know where I went wrong lol.

• Like 1

Fore some reason, after logging out of the website, and logging back in, I can't see the list of my tours anymore! I think someone had a similar issue before and it was resolved, but can't seem to find it in this thread. It's both on my home and work pc, and on different browsers.

Is it something I could fix myself, or should I wait for @Seba to return? :)

On 7/2/2020 at 11:44 AM, Tazarinho said:

Fore some reason, after logging out of the website, and logging back in, I can't see the list of my tours anymore! I think someone had a similar issue before and it was resolved, but can't seem to find it in this thread. It's both on my home and work pc, and on different browsers.

Is it something I could fix myself, or should I wait for @Seba to return? :)

I've fixed it. For some unknown reason there was no time zone information stored in database for this particular tour. Are you sure it was an EUC tour and not a space flight? :D

• Like 3

Oh I can't say how long I've been waiting for improved and offline your tracking. As soon as my Pixel goes into battery saving mode, all my tours turn into big lines connecting the dots where I stood to check my phone. Thank you @Seba, you're doing God's work ❤️

31 minutes ago, Will R said:

Oh I can't say how long I've been waiting for improved and offline your tracking. As soon as my Pixel goes into battery saving mode, all my tours turn into big lines connecting the dots where I stood to check my phone.

Unfortunately offline tour recording won't solve this problem :(. You just have to disable battery saving / optimization for EUC World, allow EUC World to work in background and also allow GPS to work / be used by EUC World in background.

• Like 1