I was wondering if it were possible to but a button on the home screen to turn off AVAS quickly?  I was in and out of situations that made the rumble from the Harley distracting.  I know I can go into settings and select AVAS and then turn it off but I would be easier if there were a toggle on the main screen.  Just wondering.  Great app!

Thanks!  Just what I needed!  I hope you enjoyed your long ride!

• Like 2

Is the Kasa smart plug integration still on the table?  I am not sure which page I read about it but the concept was interesting.

25 minutes ago, Paradoxedgewater said:

Is the Kasa smart plug integration still on the table?  I am not sure which page I read about it but the concept was interesting.

Yes, but there are higher priority tasks like Inmotion support improvement and adding Veteran support. Smartplug connectivity to manage charging process is a very interesting idea, but with limited user base. That's why priority of this feature is lower.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Seba said:

Yes, but there are higher priority tasks like Inmotion support improvement and adding Veteran support. Smartplug connectivity to manage charging process is a very interesting idea, but with limited user base. That's why priority of this feature is lower.

Skip the Veteran support 😋

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, travsformation said:

As well as support for V11's shipped to Sweden 😜

No problem. Mine is transported 😋

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Seba said:

I've fixed it. For some unknown reason there was no time zone information stored in database for this particular tour. Are you sure it was an EUC tour and not a space flight? :D

Many many thanks!!! 

Well,... I have to admit it sometimes feels like space flight,... maybe I should use the star wars AVAS for even further immersion. :D

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Seba said:

Smartplug connectivity to manage charging process is a very interesting idea, but with limited user base. That's why priority of this feature is lower.

I want that feature!

• Like 1

@Seba, two small things for your euc.world website bug list:

a) in Chrome (currently on v83), while viewing a tour, the vertical scrollbar does not work properly. While using the mouse wheel is ok, most of the times you try to use the scrollbar, it just moves a few pixels then gets stuck (works fine in Edge): to reproduce, scroll to the top with the mous wheel, grab the scrollbar and try to go down. In my case it fails at least 50% of the times.

b) IE11 stays "Loading" forever when trying to open a tour (in this case, your https://euc.world/latest/Seba :D)

I tried in two different PCs.

Edited by Coco66

1 hour ago, Coco66 said:

b) IE11 stays "Loading" forever when trying to open a tour (in this case, your https://euc.world/latest/Seba :D)

I tried in two different PCs.

Unfortunately pursuing IE11 support is a rabbithole of madness, multiple applications I support have given up trying and recommend users use Chrome or Firefox instead, though reportedly the newest Microsoft Edge is Chrome based.

• Like 1

I would like to know why the wheel model is not displayed. It seems so obvious that is a very interesting piece of information that I just guess there is a reason for it no to be there :p

2 hours ago, Struck said:

I would like to know why the wheel model is not displayed. It seems so obvious that is a very interesting piece of information that I just guess there is a reason for it no to be there :p

Wheel model is displayed on the second screen (Live data), as well as serial number and other useful info

Edited by travsformation

I had no idea Wrong Way had created a video on EUC World! Nice! Some much-deserved mainstream publicity! :thumbup:

Note: it isn't a thorough tutorial, I'll be creating one as soon as I can though (after the next release, since it's going to come with a lot of changes)

Edited by travsformation

19 hours ago, travsformation said:

Wheel model is displayed on the second screen (Live data), as well as serial number and other useful info

Well, I mean on the tours!

When you see Seba doing 90km straight you wonder what wheel is he driving? It'd be cool that this is also shown on the euc.world tour. 

• Like 1

Is the eunicycles GPS supported by EUC World?

@Seba showed a prototype 5 month ago on its thread but I cannot find if the GPS ever made it into the app and how to configure it:

Sorry if this information is in another thread, I don't know how to search in the forum properly :innocent1:

10 minutes ago, davitron said:

@Seba showed a prototype 5 month ago on its thread but I cannot find if the GPS ever made it into the app and how to configure it:

Sorry if this information is in another thread, I don't know how to search in the forum properly :innocent1:

The short answer to this is no EUC.WORLD do not support this. But it has own map functionality you can see that at the resellers website. Also @Seba said it might be possible in future. But I have not seen this further discussed in the beta team discussion channels. 

I can see other projects that will more value to more people than spending 1 developers time to add this relative niche product. You might have seen this from the post @Seba@seba made yesterday about the future of EUC.WORLD. 

Edit I were apparently assuming wrong. See below. 

Edited by Unventor
The King responded himself. Long live King Seba, as we call him in the beta team 😁
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, davitron said:

Support for this tracker has been tested extensively last few months and will be officially introduced in this month. I just wanted to make it well tested before pushing this feature to the users. My recent cross-country trip was in fact first opportunity to make such tests in "really real" conditions, so now I can put all things together and make it available for other users.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Seba said:

Support for this tracker has been tested extensively last few months and will be officially introduced in this month. I just wanted to make it well tested before pushing this feature to the users.

Amazing news, many thanks!

• Like 2