1 hour ago, vasuvius said:

Thank you. The one I bought was brand new in unopened box with the screen protector. I imagine it was sitting in a warehouse for a few years and the battery died.

I'll try this one from eBay.

Of course it's a little bit of a crap-shoot, but I gambled for $30 and I won. Since this guy is selling used watches and says they are tested, the odds are good that the battery isn't dead. A brand new one in an unopened box is more iffy, as you found out.

@Seba I cannot say enough about the sweet function you added with the flick2 button support. I just got mine today, and it was so easy to set up.

1 click for horm. Double click for light on/off truggle. 

Works fine for my V10f. 

I got a metal click too so I can fasten it on a backpack strap or on arm sleeve or wrist guard. 

But this here is something I have been searching for for some time. You work on this nothing but brilliant. 👍👍👍👏👏👏

• Like 3

BTW I just found the logging of my commute interesting this morning as it clearly show that I rode responsible on my wheel and it is down to my knowledge of the traffic behaviour of cars. 

In short a Volvo v60 turned off on a downhill slope to a ninor side road with entrance to a gasstation. But not breaking nor using indicators almost cought me off guard. The car was doing about 30kmh as it just turned out of the blue. 

I will add the log shortly. On the map you see it as a small loop in green as I followed the car like 15-30meter to the side road where he was dropping off wife/gf. So tapping on the window of his car while they did goodbye kisses, cought them completely off guard. With me stating cars have indicators for a purpose and me being anything but impressive off his driving skills. 

Now the fun part in reviewing this is it clearly show on my logs I am riding much more "carefully" there now than 6 months ago. 

Just one more thing that made me appreciate your work and app more. 👍👏❤️Goes to @Seba

https://euc.world/tour/582868380915295

I almost forgot to mention that I just got addicted to EUC.WORLD App... 😉

Edited by Unventor
  • Like 3

46 minutes ago, Unventor said:

I cannot say enough about the sweet function you added with the flick2 button support. I just got mine today, and it was so easy to set up.

Works fine for my V10f. 

Yeah, it's great, isn't it? I don't know how I managed without it!

I use 1 click for voice message, double-click for horn (it reduces the lag until the horn sounds) and hold and press for lights.

Since the Flic2 button works with a new API (and the Flic app isn't required), I'm hoping that in the future (when @Seba has the time, as I know this takes work), triple click and 4 clicks can be added so more functions can be controlled with the Flic button. "Enforce legal speed" would be great to be able to control from the Flic (without sacrificing any of my currently established functions), as well as maybe turning on/off strobe mode, which I've found very useful for making cars aware of my presence when approaching intersections and bicycle crossings (for now I use my flashlight's strobe mode).

But for now, I'm very happy with my current setup :)

Edited by travsformation
  • Like 2

Em 18/01/2020 às 15:10, Seba disse:

Especialmente que você é um dos heróis desta história fotográfica ... : assobio:: D

Sim, eu também lembro disso. Agora, depois de um ano de trabalho, fico feliz por meus esforços serem valorizados por outros EUCists. Isso é muito motivador:)

I don't appear on the map, I'm from Brazil.
My tours are public.
What is missing ?

I did not find the function to delete a tour on the Site.
Some false rides have been reported to turn on the unicycle for testing.
If it is possible to have this option to exclude it is good

3 hours ago, Nilton said:

I did not find the function to delete a tour on the Site.
Some false rides have been reported to turn on the unicycle for testing.
If it is possible to have this option to exclude it is good

I don't know about deleting a tour, but on the euc.world website (from a PC) you can access your tours and change the visibility of them to "only you".

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nilton said:

I don't appear on the map, I'm from Brazil.
My tours are public.
What is missing ?

Public tours are the tours with visibility set to "Visible to anyone". But this option applies only to tours that are started manually. If you enable to automatically start tour tracking when wheel connection is estabilished, your tours will be always tracked in private mode regardless of this setting. This is to protect your privacy in case you inadverently connect your wheel (for example your EUC World will be started and you'll start charging King Song wheel). Of course, you can later change visibility of any of your tour or delete it permanently as @The Fat Unicyclist and @Hansolo described. Just remember that on mobile device menu is available after tapping three horizontal bars in the top right corner of the website.

• Like 3

I'm sorry to report that EUC world app can't adjust settings for MSX 100V 1230Wh that came to me few days ago. Speed voltage and power are displayed correctly tho. There's no confirmation beeps when changing the settings and nothing is applied to the wheel. The wheelLog is working correctly.

53 minutes ago, fdmalchemist said:

I'm sorry to report that EUC world app can't adjust settings for MSX 100V 1230Wh that came to me few days ago. Speed voltage and power are displayed correctly tho. There's no confirmation beeps when changing the settings and nothing is applied to the wheel. The wheelLog is working correctly.

Thank you for report. Gotway will be completely rewritten within next weeks; this will allow to add missing features (like calibration or Nikola LEDs) and remove any reported problems.

22 hours ago, Unventor said:

@Seba I cannot say enough about the sweet function you added with the flick2 button support. I just got mine today, and it was so easy to set up.

Works fine for my V10f. 

I got a metal click too so I can fasten it on a backpack strap or on arm sleeve or wrist guard. 

But this here is something I have been searching for for some time. You work on this nothing but brilliant. 👍👍👍👏👏👏

Is it better than the original Flic button? As I stated before the first version of the Flic button is very unreliable! Before I buy a Flic2 I want to be pretty certain  it works flawlessly. Especially when using the horn function!

Just now, DKmotion said:

Is it better than the original Flic button? As I stated before the first version of the Flic button is very unreliable! Before I buy a Flic2 I want to be pretty certain  it works flawlessly. Especially when using the horn function!

I have not tested 1st gen. 

It has a short delay, as in not instant, but I am very happy about it. Used it first time today to work and on my way home. I got a metal mount piece too, so I have on the sleeve of my mc jacket. Now I can use on board horm and toggle lights on my V10f. You can use horn though bt on wheel too with a custom sound. 

I think they learned a lot from 1st gen. Like they have an api now that allow direct support which @Seba made simple and seems to work very well.

How the button holds up long term, I can't say after 1day of use. But it looks promising so far. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DKmotion said:

The original was terrible build quality IMO. I think it was the 2nd time I used it (it was clipped to my wrist guard), the back (with the clip) unattached from the body and...goodbye flic. Build quality has been improved for v2, but I've only used it 3 times so far so I can't comment on long-term reliability. It's definitely an improvement though (even though it's terribly overpriced, if you ask me...). The metal clip, on the other hand...not great. Fairly flimsy, bends easily...I've put duct tape on it to keep it on my wrist guard because it looks like it might fall off otherwise. Be careful with that, @Unventor

On 1/21/2020 at 7:07 PM, Marty Backe said:

I bought one a couple of weeks ago. It looked almost new and the battery holds a full charge (I've been using it for 5+ hour rides  with WheelLog and the battery condition is great). This seller has plenty more.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/REFURBISHED-Pebble-301BL-Smartwatch-watch-Black-Silicone-iOS-and-Android-GRADE-B/153543677760

When i saw this post, i said lets see what he has to offer, but then i saw the shipping cost to Europe Greece, price of the item +25€± for shipping ( :O ) he may be ok with products etc, but only for the States :'( 

14 hours ago, fdmalchemist said:

Maybe try using euc.world app from the playstore instead of WheelLog, cause it's updated and maintained by @Seba and it's the app we all use, check with euc.workd app if you can manage your 100V msx.

http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.lastowski.eucworld&hl=en

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lefteris said:

When i saw this post, i said lets see what he has to offer, but then i saw the shipping cost to Europe Greece, price of the item +25€± for shipping ( :O ) he may be ok with products etc, but only for the States :'( 

Maybe try using euc.world app from the playstore instead of WheelLog, cause it's updated and maintained by @Seba and it's the app we all use, check with euc.workd app if you can manage your 100V msx.

http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.lastowski.eucworld&hl=en

Oh, yeah, I can imagine international shipping is pretty bad. Hopefully you can find a European seller on your version of EBay.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Marty Backe said:

Oh, yeah, I can imagine international shipping is pretty bad. Hopefully you can find a European seller on your version of EBay.

The thing is, and i'm not kidding, that there are none in Europe these days. And if one pops up it's like more than 60€ which is a rip-off, i bought mine 1,5 year ago for about 40€.

9 minutes ago, Lefteris said:

The thing is, and i'm not kidding, that there are none in Europe these days. And if one pops up it's like more than 60€ which is a rip-off, i bought mine 1,5 year ago for about 40€.

I could buy it and airmail it to you. Looks like Airmail Letters to Greece for a few ounces is a few dollars. Probably under $5. If you do PayPal we could probably make it work, if you can trust me.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lefteris said:

Maybe it would be a good idea to buy not one, but arrange group order and buy more at once? I'm pretty sure that you'll find many people from EU wanting to buy Pebble. Ordering more pieces will alow to save on shipment from US, I think.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, travsformation said:

The original was terrible build quality IMO. I think it was the 2nd time I used it (it was clipped to my wrist guard), the back (with the clip) unattached from the body and...goodbye flic. Build quality has been improved for v2, but I've only used it 3 times so far so I can't comment on long-term reliability. It's definitely an improvement though (even though it's terribly overpriced, if you ask me...). The metal clip, on the other hand...not great. Fairly flimsy, bends easily...I've put duct tape on it to keep it on my wrist guard because it looks like it might fall off otherwise. Be careful with that, @Unventor

I have already lost 4 times my FLIC V1 attached to my backpack (fortunately found each time)

• Like 2

Just now, Hansolo said:

I have already lost 4 times my FLIC V1 attached to my backpack (fortunately found each time)

Original Flic wasn't bad, but it required additional app which caused entire solution to be unreliable at times - button disconnection was a frequent problem, app crashing was reported too. Seems Flic 2 is a way better than its predecessor, so at least for now I'm happy with it. But yes, still it doesn't comes with decent and sturdy mount for attaching it to belt or backpack strap. This is why i just carry my button in a jacket pocket and press it through fabric. Works very well :) Still, there is a room for DIY solutions we love so much :w00t2:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

I could buy it and airmail it to you. [...] if you can trust me.

Are you kidding? Wayne Enterprises' trustworthiness is renowned the world around!

But seriously, riding an EUC around California with a cape on and coming through as trustworthy is quite the feat!

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, Seba said:

Maybe it would be a good idea to buy not one, but arrange group order and buy more at once? I'm pretty sure that you'll find many people from EU wanting to buy Pebble. Ordering more pieces will alow to save on shipment from US, I think.

Good idea. I'm in...if Marty deems the initiative a good use of his retirement time :);)

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

I could buy it and airmail it to you. Looks like Airmail Letters to Greece for a few ounces is a few dollars. Probably under $5. If you do PayPal we could probably make it work, if you can trust me.

Man that is just great, and about trust, i could send you my Z10 no questions asked :D  but, by reading the next reply from @Seba 

8 hours ago, Seba said:

And i reply to both @Marty Backe & @Seba i am willing to help all European EUC owners that want to buy a pebble if Marty can send them to me. Heh i'll even print euc.world stickers on the packages with qr code to the site/app :P 

But in order to get this US-to-EU batch order, i must first check on how many people want pebbles from here, the forums, gather up the money, i could chip in for users to help them at first, and then when they arrive here i'll send them to you, for me with ELTA Hellenic post it costs about 5~7€/envelope with tracking ;) 

Then i'll think about buying some to put on ebay, but first things first, help the users of the forum.

This whole project is just an idea, and it can't be put into motion if @Marty Backe isn't able to buy and send a bunch of them.
p.s. don't forget Greek customs, there are fee's that are imposed on parcels from outside the EU, if the package is marked as gift and they see that the sender is an individual and not a company, it may pass thru Greek customs, if it's sent thru a company, fee's are in.. :-/ 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Seba said:

Original Flic wasn't bad, but it required additional app which caused entire solution to be unreliable at times - button disconnection was a frequent problem, app crashing was reported too. Seems Flic 2 is a way better than its predecessor, so at least for now I'm happy with it. But yes, still it doesn't comes with decent and sturdy mount for attaching it to belt or backpack strap. This is why i just carry my button in a jacket pocket and press it through fabric. Works very well :) Still, there is a room for DIY solutions we love so much :w00t2:

This here is the Flick2 with metal clip. I this it works fine 98% of the times. It is just the 1 click that sometimes have a delay. I think it is due to power save function of the button (but I am not sure). 20200123_165019_compress53.thumb.jpg.7c9ed9c87dd171d63357f382377a558f.jpg20200123_165034_compress34.thumb.jpg.33c9e1bcaac9ebc7ecf099f5de94316c.jpg

• Like 1