6 minutes ago, Lefteris said:

I don't know what you are saying, it's day two with scotch on my hand, i'm not feeling well :P 

I assume that it also wasn't water in the botle you kept in your hand, right? Maybe scotch too? :P

https://euc.world/tour/576631855834297

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lefteris said:

Nah, that one was water, yeah... :P 

Poor you... :P :D 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lefteris said:

I want to know who are those 3-4 people in the far Japan, if you see this please respond with your wheel models and location, i love your country and i want to know what do EUC'ists visit at your place.

@Lefteris, I am the one in Japan (I think the only one in EUC World).

I am Italian, I have been living here for one and a half years already and staying until next September. 

It's here that I started my EUC adventure, buying an Inmotion V8 (from China). 

In my over 1000km I have not seen any other wheel - seen one in a shop but they tell you "park only", while I (of course, we Italians believe in the flexibility of the rules) ride to the office almost every day. 

Drop a line if you come over :-) 

• Like 2

Hi Seba, I checked for the first time the EUC World App "Wheel settings" feature.

I have an Inmotion V8 and I configured it with the (horrible) Inmotion App, which currently reports Max Speed set at 30kmh and 3deg of correction, which is what I know I have.

App setting reports Wheel speed limit 25kmh and Pedals 0x0.1deg...

35 minutes ago, Coco66 said:

App setting reports

use only one app inmotion for calibration all others euc world is just that simple.

After seting all in euc world not start inmotion anymore

Edited by DjPanJan
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, buell47 said:

@Seba Can you also add the "power off" function? :wub:

Yes, it will be added to both King Song and Inmotion wheels in next release.

6 hours ago, Coco66 said:

Hi Seba, I checked for the first time the EUC World App "Wheel settings" feature.

I have an Inmotion V8 and I configured it with the (horrible) Inmotion App, which currently reports Max Speed set at 30kmh and 3deg of correction, which is what I know I have.

App setting reports Wheel speed limit 25kmh and Pedals 0x0.1deg...

Inmotion support in EUC World is now being reworked.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Coco66 said:

@Lefteris, I am the one in Japan (I think the only one in EUC World).

I am Italian, I have been living here for one and a half years already and staying until next September. 

It's here that I started my EUC adventure, buying an Inmotion V8 (from China). 

In my over 1000km I have not seen any other wheel - seen one in a shop but they tell you "park only", while I (of course, we Italians believe in the flexibility of the rules) ride to the office almost every day. 

Drop a line if you come over :-) 

I had a trip scheduled for Japan, Tokyo, but some business thing ruined my joy-ride :'( 

If anything comes up, i'll contact you ;)

2 hours ago, Seba said:

Anything for us ninebot Z series owners ? 😞

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lefteris said:

Anything for us ninebot Z series owners ? 😞

I have to get Z first :(

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seba said:

You are a super darling. 

Just a tiny feedback on the new release. Do you think you can add in a help screen with info on what each bar and dot means. I just noticed a tool icon but I have no idea what it does. Kind of like the types you see on tizen watch displays. 

I could also use a tiny guide on the battery info settings. Meaning my KS18L reported 10% in app but 40% on leds. At 69ish Volts. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Unventor said:

You are a super darling. 

Say it to my wife ;)

1 minute ago, Unventor said:

Just a tiny feedback on the new release. Do you think you can add in a help screen with info on what each bar and dot means. I just noticed a tool icon but I have no idea what it does. Kind of like the types you see on tizen watch displays. 

I plan :whistling: to make a movie guide about EUC World. Wrench icon on main screen is displayed only with KS wheels and if it's red it means a fault detected by onboard diagnostics. Something like "check engine" on car's dashboard. Plug icon is acharging status - goes green when charging is active.

4 minutes ago, Unventor said:

Meaning my KS18L reported 10% in app but 40% on leds. At 69ish Volts. 

It's because you're using optimized (EUC World default) battery level algorithm. You can switch it to "Standard" and it will show the same percents as OEM app and LEDs. Optimized shows realistic battery level without significant throttling.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Seba said:

Relive.cc Integration

I'm happy to announce announce another nice feature that will be soon available in euc.world. Withing just few days you will be able to connect your relive.cc account with euc.world, so it will be very easy to create movies from your tours. After connecting accounts, every finished tour will be automatically created as a Relive activity. The only thing you need is to go to Relive app and create movies.  

Here is an example. Beside of movie there is also nice interactive view "a la Google Earth".

https://www.relive.cc/view/vPv4J1wjVR6

Is a premium account necessary to use it effectively, or is a free account already enough for nice gimmicks? :)

3 hours ago, Unventor said:

You are a super darling. 

I could also use a tiny guide on the battery info settings. Meaning my KS18L reported 10% in app but 40% on leds. At 69ish Volts. 

Edit: looks like Seba beat me to the chase ;)

Will leave post anyway because of relevant/non-redundant information (highlighted in red)

Until guides are available:

- The wrench icon is for wheel diagnostics: it's grey when all is OK, red if there's a failure somewhere. You can check wheel diagnostics on the 2nd screen (live data & stats), it's at the bottom, under "wheel health"

- The plug icon (opposite the wrench) is green when the wheel is charging.

- Battery: The app is probably reporting 10% because you have "optimized" battery algorithm selected. You can change it to standard/OEM algorithm by going to Menu >> general settings >> Battery level >> choose "standard". The wheel needs to be connected for you to do this, since these settings are saved per-wheel (same with speed & distance correction). It's also important to note that you can't change these settings while recording a tour or logging data (make sure a tour isn't recording and the "CSV" icon on the main screen is white, not green) :)

Edited by travsformation
  • Like 3

40 minutes ago, travsformation said:

Edit: looks like Seba beat me to the chase ;)

Will leave post anyway because of relevant/non-redundant information (highlighted in red)

Until guides are available:

- The wrench icon is for wheel diagnostics: it's grey when all is OK, red if there's a failure somewhere. You can check wheel diagnostics on the 2nd screen (live data & stats), it's at the bottom, under "wheel health"

- The plug icon (opposite the wrench) is green when the wheel is charging.

- Battery: The app is probably reporting 10% because you have "optimized" battery algorithm selected. You can change it to standard/OEM algorithm by going to Menu >> general settings >> Battery level >> choose "standard". The wheel needs to be connected for you to do this, since these settings are saved per-wheel (same with speed & distance correction). It's also important to note that you can't change these settings while recording a tour or logging data (make sure a tour isn't recording and the "CSV" icon on the main screen is white, not green) :)

I guess I have something to play with at my work tomorrow. Just joking. I really appreciate both taking time to explain this. 

I were more focused on test riding my KS18L 1st batch fw2. 0. So I didn't spend much time delving over the new version. 

At first I though something had gotten messed up big time, but now it makes more sense. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, EldARon said:

image.png.b95d5717fa5d3f6a7082042b8417f096.png

A bit tricky to find working Pebble watches. I just bought one and it arrived totally deal. Luckily they refunded my money and told me to keep the watch. 

I may try to find a replacement battery and see if I can get it working.The Android app for Pebble seems to have been removed from GooglePlay store. Downloads are available at APKmirror.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vasuvius said:

I may try to find a replacement battery and see if I can get it working.The Android app for Pebble seems to have been removed from GooglePlay store. Downloads are available at APKmirror.

Here you'll find instructions how to setup Pebble for use with EUC World or WheelLog without using Rebble.io. Links to necessary files are in movie description text:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, vasuvius said:

A bit tricky to find working Pebble watches. I just bought one and it arrived totally deal. Luckily they refunded my money and told me to keep the watch. 

I bought one a couple of weeks ago. It looked almost new and the battery holds a full charge (I've been using it for 5+ hour rides  with WheelLog and the battery condition is great). This seller has plenty more.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/REFURBISHED-Pebble-301BL-Smartwatch-watch-Black-Silicone-iOS-and-Android-GRADE-B/153543677760

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I bought one a couple of weeks ago. It looked almost new and the battery holds a full charge (I've been using it for 5+ hour rides  with WheelLog and the battery condition is great). This seller has plenty more.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/REFURBISHED-Pebble-301BL-Smartwatch-watch-Black-Silicone-iOS-and-Android-GRADE-B/153543677760

Thank you. The one I bought was brand new in unopened box with the screen protector. I imagine it was sitting in a warehouse for a few years and the battery died.

I'll try this one from eBay.

• Like 1